The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Relegating is cheating!

MeeseeksandDestroy
205 posts Sunday League Hero
It's so disgusting how many people do this, figure out a way to get rid of this issue or out and out start banning people.

Comments

• Relegating is fun. Have you tried It?
  • CharlieC
    7370 posts Big Money Move
    I've been doing it but not on purpose.
  • Mmandras
    2974 posts National Call-Up
    It isn't cheating, people should have option to choose between better rewards or easier objectives.
  • CK4795
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2019
    People try to get their other 12 token for the icon swaps. Before that i was almost in division 5. Now im in division 7 playing against some opponents that absolutely destroy me. In f*cking division 7 lol.
  • Purplejacket
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Wahhh
  • DunB
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    Mmandras wrote: »
    It isn't cheating, people should have option to choose between better rewards or easier objectives.
    ... making it impossible for most of the players to play a 'normal' game. Nice...
  • MIG40970
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CK4795 wrote: »
    People try to get their other 12 token for the icon swaps. Before that i was almost in division 5. Now im in division 7 playing against some opponents that absolutely destroy me. In f*cking division 7 lol.

Div8 is the same.
  • The game it's hard right now, i was at divsion 4 and now at 6, all divsion 1, 2 and 3 looking for tokens, it's true that complete this objetives are very very hard at division 1 and 2.
  • protzbischof
    3389 posts National Call-Up
    Not another thread. This is so boring. That should be banned at this point. 10 Threads per day about this..
  • kaaasen
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah, it's getting annoying. Crying out for banning people who does nothing wrong is pathetic.
  • nicitel32
    2107 posts Fans' Favourite
    WL is actually the fun mode now,where u can play players at your level
  • DunB
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2019
    kaaasen wrote: »
    Yeah, it's getting annoying. Crying out for banning people who does nothing wrong is pathetic.
    So if I get this right, the vast majority of players (levels 9 to 5) may NOT complain if they can't play a single game on their own level because a minority of selfish [email protected] will play it the easy way... Are you out of your mind or just one of these [email protected]?

There's levels in this game for a reason.
  • Pooter
    4356 posts National Call-Up

Relagating themselves is also pathetic, how about calling that out?
  • nicozaks
    119 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well, I can't do anything about it. It is not like I'm relegating on purpose. But playing with these bad teams against Neymar and Mbappe makes me relegating.
  • NinthFall
    886 posts Professional
    Sucks for us who play 6 div and lower, basically we don't have a division for our skillset anymore
  • Menaceuk
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero

It is cheating. You're manipulating the system to gain an unfair advantage.

But what did EA expect with these crap objectives. Pure stupidity from EA and shows how little effort goes intoo FIFA.
  • Rich2015
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2019
    It is intentional by EA,this is the year of unpresidented greed from them because packs will be banned soon.

Let the not so good players play the better players and let them buy more Fifa points to improve their teams as they get beat 7 matches out of 10 and get frustrated

People should have boycotted Fifa points when the battlefront thing happened but no and now we have this greed where EA push it that little bit further every year to see how far they can take it and the community lap it up

Disgusting

• CharlieC
    7370 posts Big Money Move
    If you wanna be the best Mmmmmm beat the rest Mmmmmm relegations whatcha need......if you wanna be a recoooooooord breakeeeeeeerrrrrrr yeaaaaaaaaah!
  • TheMightyBee
    2980 posts National Call-Up
    CharlieC wrote: »
    I've been doing it but not on purpose.

• Dennovic
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The relegating it self doesnt bother me the most, the thing I hate most about those people is when they start a match, they see my team full of CL players and they leave before kick off. At least score an own goal then🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Kingdingaling
    2559 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifafuthed wrote: »
    Relegating is fun. Have you tried It?

Funny how in div 6 I came across a team of mbappe neymar RTTF son n 6 icons is that not cheating
  • Fifafuthed wrote: »
    Relegating is fun. Have you tried It?

Funny how in div 6 I came across a team of mbappe neymar RTTF son n 6 icons is that not cheating

No because it's "Ultimate team".
    People are allowed to have a better "Ultimate team" than you.
    I find alot of these God teams are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ players too
  • They Caged Non
    5801 posts Big Money Move
    You're about a month late moaning about this.
  • kaaasen
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pooter wrote: »

Relagating themselves is also pathetic, how about calling that out?

You don't do anything EXCEPT crying about people relegating themselves 🤣
  • Ishibum
    13676 posts Has That Special Something
    While I don't purposely relegate, I don't blame the people that do. Blame EA for creating the conditions that leave folk feeling like that have to do it.

As for all the whining threads about people that do it, I'd be totally fine with these people getting banned :lol:
  • TheMightyBee
    2980 posts National Call-Up
    The Icons aren't even worth the effort to be honest.
  • Mmandras
    2974 posts National Call-Up
    DunB wrote: »
    ... making it impossible for most of the players to play a 'normal' game. Nice...

It's not fair and never will be. Those people should probably try some other single player games on easier difficulty, or Volta.
  • Idek
    12951 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2019
    DunB wrote: »

It's not fair and never will be. Those people should probably try some other single player games on easier difficulty, or Volta.

Or maybe the people who think every time they lose a match it's because they were beaten by somebody that relegated themselves need to play single player on an easy difficulty
  • gizzzzy
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think they need to make playing in higher divisions more rewarding. I mean the difference between rank 1 in div6 and div3 is what? 16k coins or someting... And for that you have to play at least twice as many games. That alone is a reason for people to relegate...
  • DunB
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    CharlieC wrote: »
    If you wanna be the best Mmmmmm beat the rest Mmmmmm relegations whatcha need......if you wanna be a recoooooooord breakeeeeeeerrrrrrr yeaaaaaaaaah!
    Okay, obviously you are 12 so it's fine for you!