List of Career Mode fixes/changes in Fifa 20's Title Updates:

TU#1: 0
TU#2: 1
TU#3: 0
TU#4: 16
TU#5: 3
TU#6: 3
TU#7: 1

There are still a lot of issues to be fixed for which feedback has regularly been posted on these forums, like Edit Player reverting to the Austrian League etc, can you please keep putting the same amount of focus in to Career Mode that you did for Title Update #4? @EA_Andy @EA_Rtas @EA_Cian @EA_DarDar
Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on

Comments

• MikeFantasista
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Amazing again... excuse me to keep mentioning my post but things have to change EA!

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/511371/vision-of-a-business-owner-on-ea-and-the-fifa-franchise/p1?new=1
  • ArneMueller
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What did you expect, at least they fixed one "important" thing we all hoped for :)

This is the worst (release every since I started buying Fifa Games) and if I thing about all the money I spent over the last years, just for an buggy game that’s not even getting the squad updates in time now. I have to ask myself and all of you, what are we doing (still buying the game every year)?

For the last couple of years, we paid 60€ just for squad updates, without real improvements (except the interactive negotiation) on the game, and now they don’t even get this done. Now the scan faces, update squads and the first half of the season is almost over we are close to December and they still working on this freaked up game.

Is this really worth all the effort from us and the anger we feel that nothing is really working as it should?? I no longer thing so!

And don't get me started on the game play, this year I don’t enjoy the games that I play. My players are way to slow, tacking/passing is a mess, and every time they change the variables in the game play, I have to learn how and what is working or no longer working and then adjust my way, how I must play against the CPU Teams.
    Is absolutely no fun anymore? Keep in mind that the do this for 25 years now and stilll doesn't have the game play under control. Every title update has changes and fixes for the game play in it. Its an endless loop that will only get worst.

So be glad the fix 1 out of a million bugs, and the next title update will bring perhaps another (or even two) fixes for CM and 10-100 FUT improvements. And don’t forget we ALL LOVE the new VOLTA :# Mode (I don’t but who cares about what I/we love)
  • MJD85
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SEGA Football Manager for PlayStation or XBOX should be great.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2829 posts Fans' Favourite
    MJD85 wrote: »
    SEGA Football Manager for PlayStation or XBOX should be great.

Its coming to consoles?
  • MJD85
    No it should
  • FlyingOkapis
    1201 posts Professional
    MJD85 wrote: »
    No it should

It used to be on consoles back in 06-07 I believe, it just isnt built for consoles, the game is the same obviously but no one should be sitting that close to their TV. A laptop is on your lap or table, I remember playing 06 and there was just far too much information on the screen at a time, hurt my eyes and didnt fancy playing it for long.

Its also weird playing a console game with no sound.
  • MJD85
    You’re right.
    In that case i recommend EA to take a look at the FM game and learn what a career mode is about.
  • Jetwhitespurs
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You could recommend every football management game but it won't help them there happy collecting the money from all the kids playing Fortnite Ultimate Teams...until a football loving fan takes the cleaners through the place nothing will ever change...
  • G9020wk
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You could recommend every football management game but it won't help them there happy collecting the money from all the kids playing Fortnite Ultimate Teams...until a football loving fan takes the cleaners through the place nothing will ever change...
    You right they will look at FM and still ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up the game.
  • darker246
    51 posts Park Captain
    Aslo, what the hell is going on with league tables? For a good month, about three updates already and they didn't fix 3 teams going undefeated and having over 100 points and 3 teams getting relegated with less than 5 points. That is unnacceptable. How can you go from winning league with 67 points to not be able to win it with 107 points? I mean come on EA. @EA_Roger when will this get fixed?