IF CR7

Jovand1988
586 posts An Exciting Prospect
If CR7 gets an IF this week would he be likely as ST or LW where he played parts of the hat trick game for Portugal.
Personally hoping for ST that way Neymar is going to be on full chem

Comments

• Amdp9
    6643 posts Big Money Move
    Hmmm let’s see I hope he gets one
  • Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    Will he leave the stadium early if he gets subbed ?
  • Jovand1988
    Not sure you would sub him in FUT but him being put on the wing would stuff up my plans slightly as id prefer him over POTM Lewa.
    Which assumes Gnabry doesn't win
  • Hagooey
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    LW would work perfect for me chemistry wise, central would be more of an issue but I’m sure I can find room for him whatever position he is once I get him in my red picks on Thursday.
  • Nervous_Nick
    6716 posts Big Money Move
    His card will leave the game if he doesn’t get an IF
  • TopCat
    720 posts Semi-Pro
    Prefer LW as he will be cheaper
  • cheeseyrust
    262 posts Sunday League Hero
    All dreaming of getting R7 wake up , i have been gettin 2 gold picks each week from the start and have yet to receive a player in the top 3 of team of week.
    Unless your Elite i say give up even dreaming about him.
    You got more chance taking the untradable packs and getting him out of those PMSL.
    Game is crawling to its death.
  • gizzzzy
    710 posts An Exciting Prospect
    All dreaming of getting R7 wake up , i have been gettin 2 gold picks each week from the start and have yet to receive a player in the top 3 of team of week.
    You got more chance taking the untradable packs and getting him out of those PMSL.

You obviously mean unless your silver 1???
  • Oweyman
    1240 posts Professional

If you have that mentality you've clearly never got Elite to realise that its even worse when you finish there, because the hope kills you even more.
  • Mbappe got 24 in game stats boost, Ronaldo will probably get 10 in game stat boost and will cost 3 million, not even worth it 😆😆😆
  • FijiBoy
    1321 posts Professional
    Get 4-5mil as he will pretty be close to TOTY. Even Ranked 1-10 don't get good player picks
  • Jovand1988

I will be buying him unless red picked but am certain I will need to buy, can do so buy selling baby Dalglish and selling the rest of the investments.