Fifa is not worth purchasing next September

Goldenjokered
3801 posts National Call-Up
edited July 2015
No legends AGAIN on Playstation, basically the nail in the coffin for me. Adding women into the game is a moot point for most people, the only difference between the two games will be very slight graphical enhancements.

Comments

• stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    No legends AGAIN on Playstation, basically the nail in the coffin for me. Adding women into the game is a moot point for most people, the only difference between the two games will be very slight graphical enhancements.

Why would you want legends? There are plenty of current players to use.

What's wrong with women? You don't have to use that section of game play if you don't want to and they won't be in FUT... and this PS FUT forum after all.

• ScorcherPrime
    3709 posts National Call-Up
    stevvix wrote: »

What's wrong with women? You don't have to use that section of game play if you don't want to and they won't be in FUT... and this PS FUT forum after all.

Honestly I would love to have Legends... it will spice things up.
  • Goldenjokered
    3801 posts National Call-Up

I didn't say there is anything wrong with women, I simply said that they are a moot point, as in they will not realistically be used by anyone, not a good update or a bad update, just 'an update'.
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something

He never said there was anything wrong with the addition of a couple of women's NT's, he did say that it was a moot point to him and many others, which it probably is.
  • grogans_heroes
    2491 posts Fans' Favourite

Wrong. Brand new market with brand new market dynamics....I'm buying 2 copies.....
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner

I didn't say there is anything wrong with women, I simply said that they are a moot point, as in they will not realistically be used by anyone, not a good update or a bad update, just 'an update'.
    JohnDoe wrote: »

He never said there was anything wrong with the addition of a couple of women's NT's, he did say that it was a moot point to him and many others, which it probably is.

Yup, I got the bit about women being a moot point but it is an addition to the game which may be enticing to some. Also, why mention a moot point when posting about how FIFA 16 isn't worth buying? It just comes across as negative towards the inclusion of women.
  • Schweinhundt12
    865 posts An Exciting Prospect

Wrong. Brand new market with brand new market dynamics....I'm buying 2 copies.....

Lol is that a joke ? First off.. Why would you need 2 copies unless for someone else (which you purpousfully left out to make it sound like the game would be sooooo good you need 2 copies) second you can't guarantee new market dynamics , the games not out.. You sound like a speculating fanboy or like an EA rep trying to hype the game like your paid six figures to do so.

Lastly... Who doesn't want legends?? Now you really sound like an EA rep. It would complete fifa on the playstation and make the market much more comparable to Xbox's
  • Fully agree...
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner

Lol is that a joke ? First off.. Why would you need 2 copies unless for someone else (which you purpousfully left out to make it sound like the game would be sooooo good you need 2 copies) second you can't guarantee new market dynamics , the games not out.. You sound like a speculating fanboy or like an EA rep trying to hype the game like your paid six figures to do so.

Lastly... Who doesn't want legends?? Now you really sound like an EA rep. It would complete fifa on the playstation and make the market much more comparable to Xbox's

:D

• fightforever091
    1097 posts Professional
    edited July 2015
    guys...we all know that we will buy it so stop it plz
  • Avontia
    224 posts Sunday League Hero
    guys...we all know that we will buy it so stop it plz

Maybe with christmas, but I will wait a few months.
  • fightforever091
    1097 posts Professional
    nah iam buying at september i want to start to trade to make coins
    hope it will be possible
  • grogans_heroes
    2491 posts Fans' Favourite

You got all this out of "Wrong. Brand new market with brand new market dynamics....I'm buying 2 copies....."?

Why don't you go continue this conversation alone in a dark room?
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    I don't see my buying 16 at this point, but nothing to do with legends (which I don't really care about). I just see them making to take a broken market (in 14), and just make it even worse. Coupled with the fact we have a new Fallout game incoming (and may well purchase the Star Wars game), I don't feel I need to get the next Fifa.

I'll open the loyalty packs and the web app though :lol:
  • Axman UTD
    1360 posts Professional
    hope it will be possible

I'm also buying the game right away and I hope it will be possible to trade.
  • Deeenilo
    1201 posts Professional
    Ishibum wrote: »
    I don't see my buying 16 at this point, but nothing to do with legends (which I don't really care about). I just see them making to take a broken market (in 14), and just make it even worse. Coupled with the fact we have a new Fallout game incoming (and may well purchase the Star Wars game), I don't feel I need to get the next Fifa.

I'll open the loyalty packs and the web app though :lol:

This, then ill pick some other games
    From the moment i played basically FIFA from day one and only FIFA daily, so i could try other games, then eventually ill pick FIFA 16 but only a second hand copy
  • Toefjes
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    hope it will be possible

So, you pay around 60 euro, to hope that it gives you the trading experience you have in mind.

I prefer waiting, I have bought last years to many time in September a disc filled with false promises, and women are great to play tennis, but not soccer. I dont expect much, and defo will wait the gamers experiences first.