FUT WL Stories

DafuqJustHappen
491 posts An Exciting Prospect
During one game, I had to leave the room for a while, after pausing the game at 2-2. When I came back, I had that message saying I'd be kicked due to inactivity, while I could see the opponent desperately trying to score against me. I managed to reach the controller in time, defended the corner, and countered with a goal.

In one game the score reached 8-9 (I lost) in extra time, with several upsets. Opponent going 2 nil up, then me equalizing, then him going 4-2 up again, me equalizing and then get the lead with 6-4, only for the opponent to equalize just before full time. Crazy game that one.

In one game I came back from 4 - 1 to win it in extra time. I almost felt sorry for my opponent.

Comments

• Skinner249
    598 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2019
    I played and lost 3-2 to someone this past weekend that mustered up 2 shots in 120 minutes. My Lloris punched his harmless cross into his own goal to give him the 3-2 lead in the 122nd minute.
  • ASX
    3538 posts National Call-Up
    One time I played a game and the connection was good.

Sounds like a fantasy novel.
  • MuzzaLUFC
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    I haven’t played WL at all on Fifa 20 and I feel like this is the biggest success story you’ll get on here
  • DafuqJustHappen
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »
    I haven’t played WL at all on Fifa 20 and I feel like this is the biggest success story you’ll get on here

I don't know dude, for me it feels like that's where most of my profit is coming from, because I'm bad at exploiting the market.
  • DafuqJustHappen
    Not a WL story, but yesterday on Division Rivals I beat one guy 4-0 while 2 of my players got sent off. Nothing from that guy was going in. I would like to thank my defense, first and foremost, but mainly EA for their fantastic non-existant code that nerfed my opponents shooting, allowing me to win.

On a side not, still stuck in Division 5, and losing stupidly matches for promotion...
  • PegLeg
    952 posts Semi-Pro

Lies. Is this another 'unknown' account? :wink:
  • Recoba10
    2479 posts Fans' Favourite
    People complain about WL for good reasons: delay+loosing streak are a pain, but this is also where I play the most epic games, it is the real competition.
    It is also the mode that helps me improve a lot.

DR is non sense at the moment. You can be detroyed by an elite player and the match after facing an average player with an average team trying desperately to complete an objective.
  • DafuqJustHappen
    Recoba10 wrote: »
    People complain about WL for good reasons: delay+loosing streak are a pain, but this is also where I play the most epic games, it is the real competition.
    It is also the mode that helps me improve a lot.

DR is non sense at the moment. You can be detroyed by an elite player and the match after facing an average player with an average team trying desperately to complete an objective.

I don't know, I feel like I haven't improved in a while. I had a good winning streak last WL, and then it went downhill the next day. Still barely making it to Gold 3.
    And the fact that I can't progress in DR, is also a bit annoying.
  • Neckabob
    14477 posts Has That Special Something

I call bs
  • RedDevilNL
    365 posts Sunday League Hero
    I had a game where I had 19 shots, 16 on goal, and my opponent didn't even attempt a shot. I scored early and scraped out a 1-0 victory. I am 110% certain that if he had managed one attempt on goal it would have went in.
  • Kevin
    2085 posts Fans' Favourite
    Unrealistic story, please try again.