We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

Dear EA sports,

Kvnji
72 posts Park Captain
Dear EA,

I just want to share my opinions and review about the game after playing it since launch, so here it is:

I think FUT is pretty good tbh and somewhat enjoyable, but that's the point. All other modes which I play way more are completely broken.

Career mode is a mess for years and this year it was the worst of them all, because the base game was not working properly. It is a bit better then launch, but still broken. The introduced the new press talk, but it has no effect at all. When you play just 2 ingame months, you can see that the questions are way to repetitive. You can get even questions about relegation, when you are number one in the league.

Player career is totally broken, because 5 star skillers will change in a 0(!) star skiller, and no changes at all. Above that, you can still not play as a substitution. They have the resources, because the journey had that ability, but the don't even want to touch it.

Volta was promising, but the end product was underwhelming. (literately only one goal keeper in the whole mode and almost every team is a J10 team etc.)

And let's not talk about Pro Clubs.. could be such a promising mode, but is barely touched..

Then we can talk about star heads and customization. They introduced the customization tool 2.0, but was just a UX update. It's literally the same as other years, but just looks better. Every time a new star head update get implemented, you have to restart your career mode, otherwise there will be no visual update. Separate visuals with the database so we can continue our saves. Even if they are to lazy to update, give us the tools to mod the game ourselfs, but the frostbite engine is a pain in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to mod in comparison too other engines, so their are barely options. (They had a breakthrough last year with FIFA 19 in the modding community, but it is still the bare minimium)

Further more is the audio broken, broken AI and unrealistic gamplay, are there tons of visual bugs and is it literally a re-skinned FIFA 19 with a broken volta mode.

Rate the game a 3/10, with +91 hours game time. (source: origin client)

EA, modern successful companies have customer service as the number one priority. You guys are far behind in that. You can see for yourself how listening to your community (Battlefront II) can make the game way better, which results in more users of your products. Even after that awful launch!
Maybe, you guys are still waiting for the transition to the next gen consoles, which I can totally understand, but it's not fair to ask for the full price for just an FIFA 19.2 update :(

Sincerely,

A loyal consumer since FIFA 99.
This letter is copied from another post, but looking at it, it deserves it own discussion.

Comments

• Kvnji
    72 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2019
    reserved
  • Valdo08
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bump
  • BGAlum
    1447 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bump bump bump
  • Great post
  • BGAlum
    1447 posts Play-Off Hero
    Great post
    Agree. Though sure some of the players of other game modes do not feel as strongly... this week, but at some point a patch gets everyone upset I think.
  • SBaggio59
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2019
    Well done, but EA has something else to do. Sorry.
  • Ronaldinho999
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SBaggio59 wrote: »
    Well done, but EA has something else to do. Sorry.

Yep, these guys still didnt see the whole picture
  • BookaJunior
    51 posts Park Captain
    EA has made FIFA20 the most cash grab game to date.

The only thing they care about is you spending money on FIFA points. That is why they made the game an RNG simulator. So those with no clue stay on the game and possibly spend money on FFP.

I enjoyed Pro Clubs last year somewhat. This year it's unbearable. The AI giving the ball away every time you have possession get old very quickly. And no, no one is calling for the ball. They just give it away.

Pro Clubs, at least drop in, is a complete waste of time.
  • Me also not satisfied. It's clear it gives advantages to players who pay more money to fifa points. They don't balance the games especially at Fut tournament. Every thing is bogus. I have been winning 8 to 10 games at the tournament since the launch and nothing has changed even if i have boosted my squad. Always odds are against me. This is frustrating and annoying. I feel like quitting fifa as a unit,cause this fairplay it's just there to fool us. We all aware and grown in game world. So if i have to pay for wi-fi and fifa plus then pay more than the disc amount on points the i will rather not engage online and play offline...
  • FalconFan
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    Drigo wrote: »
    Me also not satisfied. It's clear it gives advantages to players who pay more money to fifa points. They don't balance the games especially at Fut tournament. Every thing is bogus. I have been winning 8 to 10 games at the tournament since the launch and nothing has changed even if i have boosted my squad. Always odds are against me. This is frustrating and annoying. I feel like quitting fifa as a unit,cause this fairplay it's just there to fool us. We all aware and grown in game world. So if i have to pay for wi-fi and fifa plus then pay more than the disc amount on points the i will rather not engage online and play offline...

Only stick to Squad Battles from FUT Rivals was really no fun and weekend league was always a mess. Just too many games to play and always feeling that just one more player could boost your team.

Glad I skipped FIFA20 and moving to PES.