The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Season 2 Progress - how much XP do you have?

Stevo_CT
3205 posts National Call-Up
edited November 2019
Will be interesting to hear how you are progressing, or if you don't really give a hoot about this challenge.
I'm currently on 39 000 xp, just over halfway on level 18.

Comments

• ASX
    2696 posts Fans' Favourite

Just plodding along.
  • BecksRightPeg
    1212 posts Professional
    Just about to hit level 9. Haven't done the gold objectives yet.
  • Smiley_Utd
    1834 posts Play-Off Hero
    12,not bothered about finishing this season really with the rewards being so poor.
  • Markman007
    3286 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2019
    Around 13k. I’m not bothered this time as I came short last time and the rewards are even less attractive for my team this time around. If I see I’m close to a pack I’ll grind something but otherwise can’t be asked.
  • Stevo_CT
    Markman007 wrote: »
    Around 13k. I’m not bothered this time as I came short last time and the rewards are even less attractive for my team this time around. If I see I’m close to a pack I’ll grind something but otherwise can’t be asked.

Judging from some of the replies, I understand why you are not bothered.
    I'm just hoping that when these reward players are upgraded, that it turns them into monsters! Otherwise, they are pretty useless.

My Zaha is gathering dust, and the 3 from this season are bang average, come when they are given, will be even less desirable. Hopefully until they are upgraded.
  • LiamSully
    6877 posts Big Money Move

The word is arsed

Hey @Markman007 can you grind something?
    You can be asked... you can always be asked, you can’t stop people from asking...
  • Thehubby
    1659 posts Fans' Favourite

I'm just hoping that when these reward players are upgraded, that it turns them into monsters! Otherwise, they are pretty useless.

My Zaha is gathering dust, and the 3 from this season are bang average, come when they are given, will be even less desirable. Hopefully until they are upgraded.

Who said they will be upgraded?
  • Stevo_CT
    Thehubby wrote: »

Quite a few have stated these are the same cards as storyline Politano.
    We know that EA have informed us that he will be upgraded at some stage, they have not released details as to the mechanics of that.
    Assumption then that all storyline cards will be subject to the same upgradeability.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3530 posts National Call-Up

We know that EA have informed us that he will be upgraded at some stage, they have not released details as to the mechanics of that.
    Assumption then that all storyline cards will be subject to the same upgradeability.

I'm more concerned that it said have the opportunity to upgrade. Just hope it doesn't mean stupidly expensive sbc
  • IxToMxI
    6884 posts League Winner

I'm more concerned that it said have the opportunity to upgrade. Just hope it doesn't mean stupidly expensive sbc

Would love if they released an upgrade SBC with multiple options so you pick which stats get a boost that would be real cool, mean everyone with storyline players have essentially different variations probably to clever to expect that from EA though :(
  • erdhfdsjh
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    IxToMxI wrote: »

Would love if they released an upgrade SBC with multiple options so you pick which stats get a boost that would be real cool, mean everyone with storyline players have essentially different variations probably to clever to expect that from EA though :(

That is a great idea. Too clever though, as you said.
  • Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    IxToMxI wrote: »

That's a fantastic idea. That should à thing in FIFA. C'mon EA listen to great ideas like this. Use them!
  • Mc_chigby
    1060 posts Professional
    Level 11 and not fussed now about completing. Have enough tifos and rubbish to switch between, end players are all meh, and EA quite clearly dont care about the non grinders.

All they had to do was put in a large xp drop at the end as myself and several others spoken to were all level 27-29.

I get hard work should pay off, but if only 2-3% of fifa population have these cards then any events surrounding them will fall flat on their arse
  • Nervous_Nick
    6198 posts Big Money Move
  • Durrani13
    37513 with one gold objective left. Not sure the cards are worth it but I hate it if a challenge is put in front of me and I leave it undone lol can't help myself. I have to do them.
  • kraid
    4070 posts National Call-Up
    The thing is they have only mentioned upgrading politano. If the other storyline cards are upgradable all the people that skipped them will go crazy. I know ea do stupid things but I just can’t see it happening.

Surely they would have at least said something about the second batch.
  • Durrani13
    kraid wrote: »
    I know ea do stupid things ...(fixed it)

You know anything before a but is superfluous. So when you have such important facts on hand don't use a but after it. Either way they have already proved your point. If they are upgradeable then people might be salty and if they are not upgradeable I don't see a point to them. I haven't used Zaha since the first few games after I got it. Even my 82 Jesus was twice as good. So if they don't upgrade they better provide some really decent cards or people will not bother.
  • BeardGang
    1876 posts Fans' Favourite
    Already got chamberlain.
  • Castonnn
    693 posts An Exciting Prospect
    40,216. Only got level 20 last season but already only 384xp from level 19 this season
  • Stevo_CT
    kraid wrote: »
    The thing is they have only mentioned upgrading politano. If the other storyline cards are upgradable all the people that skipped them will go crazy. I know ea do stupid things but I just can’t see it happening.

Surely they would have at least said something about the second batch.

Agreed.

I'm highlighting that season objective and storyline cards are one an the same, and therefore coming to the conclusion (most likely incorrect one at that) that all will be upgradeable.

Pointless getting these cards otherwise, as they are already obsolete in stats. Unless you count the rewards as you progress to be enough in itself.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    2758 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can’t remember exactly but couldn’t really give two hoots, can’t being myself to play squad battles and even the packs are god awful (speaking from season one experience)
  • Dubbly
    1236 posts Professional
    About 10k, with all of last week’s gold and this week’s objectives to do.

I generally couldn’t care though to be honest. The rewards are rubbish. I got to lvl 30 in season 1 and I’m not better off for having done so to be honest.
  • FijiBoy
    1091 posts Professional
    Just aiming for packs. Storyline players not so interesting
  • LiamSully
    6877 posts Big Money Move
    Am I the only person who wants a lvl30 card this time? 😂

I think Danilo looks pretty good, will fit my team great

I’ve not been too impressed with Mbabu
  • lastfifa
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Am I the only person who wants a lvl30 card this time? 😂

I think Danilo looks pretty good, will fit my team great

I’ve not been too impressed with Mbabu

I need Oxlade to replace otw Ndombele.
    Currently on 34k so should get that card.
  • V l u m s d e n
    1914 posts Fans' Favourite
    Currently on 38700 looking towards that ox.
  • Level 9, 11600...

Have only completed one part of Week 1 Silver, and none of Week 2 Silver.

Will crack on with it tonight. Hopefully catch up soon enough.
  • Stevo_CT

I'm looking at Danilo, but only really useable if they are upgradeable.
  • Boysie91
    10490 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm like level 10-11 I just play the game and hardly touch the objectives because they are either SB or friendlies mostly.
  • V l u m s d e n
    1914 posts Fans' Favourite

I'm looking at Danilo, but only really useable if they are upgradeable.

Nice stevo he does look a very good card also has great links but, I have zanetti also mbabu as my rbs unless I’m doing the objectives so he just wouldn’t fit in my squad also being an arsenal supporter it’s a easy pick for myself. He’s hardly playing for juve unfortunately but I reckon he will get an upgrade eventually.