FIFA 21 Pro Clubs additions

Hi, for several years there have been very little pro clubs changes, whilst it has still been enjoyable there are still some key ideas missing to take it to the next level

1.Champions League and Euroupa League
I still can’t get my head around the laziness that this wasn’t cooperated into pro clubs. These elite competitions would undoubtedly bring the majority of pro clubs community much joy in terms of desperately trying to win both the europa league and champions league

HOW IT WOULD WORK:
In every season there are currently 10 games of course however for the top divisions the European competitions should feature. Division 10-3should remain the same. Division 2 should give you europa league qualification whilst division 1 should be champions league qualification. In addition, the pot system would also be in place dividing groups with top tier div 1/ prem players and lower tier players.To make this idea more appealing the competitions should work on a similar way to weekend league in the sense that they or only available on the weekend which makes victories sweeter and failures more motivating.ALSO, every Pro club will only be given 1 entry after each league season.

NEW DIVISION SYSTEM:
The division 1-10 system is well overdue an update. The current system doesn’t provide a sense of realism that you are competing for an official title. This is why before clubs are created they must choose a country to represent and then the licesnce for prem , championship can be incorporated , with divisions outside div 4 being labelled non-league also meaning seasons should be 38 games long rather than 10(this would also make the build up to champions league and europa league more exiting as every club can only enter once after completing 1 league campaign.

AI TEAM PLAYERS: Whilst the current system is okay to would make it much more enjoyable if pro clubs could sign real players with in game currency simular to the way career mode and it operate. In addition more money will be given to the teams in the higher division as well as additional prize money.

FINALLY this one is small but it would be nice to have more in depth statistics regarding our pros and performances

Comments

• Ea do This
  • MarioBamba
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's the same thing since 2014, they don't care about this mode.
  • Skinner249
    598 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The only way you're gunna compete for legit titles and tournaments is by taking your team onto an unofficial clubs site. Plenty out there.
  • It would be better if when you're staying in League 1 you would play Europa League and if you win League 1 you would play Champions League and they should add that you can edit your cpu players (give them custom, names, boots, height, weight, faces and stats (for example on a striker you can choose between different play styles)). It would also be cool if they add volta and if they take out the old cups from the trophy cabinet. I think 38 games would be a bit to much because there would be less teams in league 1 but they could increase it to 15-20. You should also be able to substitute cpu players. They could add a store too where you can buy balls, kits and stadiums for your club (for a fair price so you can afford it from playing much but also that they can add real money) and also hairstyles of real players or realistic hairstyles because in now if you create yourself no hairstyle really fits. A thing that I really wish but will never come is to upload your own logo.
  • MarioBamba
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    As we thought, Pitch Notes about 21's pro clubs are awful. No worth buying the game
  • Speedtrucker
    50 posts Park Captain
    I’ve said it before elsewhere, the Champions league and Europa League cups could be every two weeks rotating or it could be done exactly like EA NHL Chel does their playoffs once a month for a week the playoffs are open and you get 3 chances to “enter” the playoffs.

They have the full nhl playoff overlays, etc and the NHL trend of playoff beards, the more “rounds” you win the longer your beard can grow.

Pro clubs has been ripe for this same treatment, they already have 2 separate sets of broadcast announcers built in and the full overlays for Europa, Champions League and heck even the World Cup but instead we got house rules cup and headers & volleys cups...

• Elias_Samson
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    it will be like the premier cup except with limited chances to win it? this doesn't work for me, i don't think it will be prestigious enough or challenging enough to bother trying to win. it will basically be the new version of winning division 1, and most teams dont care about winning division 1 anyway. maybe having some new competition would be good, but it has to be on the same level or higher than vpg or else clubs just wont care about it.
  • liam_hird
    47 posts Park Captain
    The biggest thing by far that pro clubs is missing, is the old accomplishments progression. You can play 50 games and be rated 87 minimum, it’s no fun anymore.
  • Henry14
    231 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Will asking for a simple face scan like 2k has be too much? 😕
  • Henry14
    231 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    We should also get to have completely different player builds. For example; every time I change position I don’t want to have to go to edit player to change the boots, hairstyle, animations, complexion etc. Not just weight and height.
  • RobRokk
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    First I thought having 5 different builds was really good addition with 20, but now I notice I only use one of those anyway, so I wouldnt care much if they scrap that for 21 and add something else to pro clubs. I always thought the skill point system was unfair to those that only play dropins and couldnt care less about joining an actual club, in a sense dropin is its own mode, so why not reward them equally and let them have full reward of playing games and for example get all 110 skill points too, just by playing dropins? Fair enough in my opinion, they pay the same amount of money for the game as anyone else.
  • Elias_Samson
    i think ea made clubs with the intentions of it to be a competitive game mode, so with things like vpg existing, theres not much they can add to improve it. i dont think many pro clubs players care about winning division 1, winning premier cup or winning any other competition that ea can add in as theres already harder competitions out there.

other than better connections the only thing i think they can add to clubs is maybe an arena/training(multiplayer) option instead of waiting in the match lobby for other players
  • RobRokk
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It would be a good addition for newer clubs or clubs with new members to actully be able to train a little with thir tactics on the field, for example how to attack, defend, etc as a team. Practice on taking corners, on set pieces, etc but with out having to play a real game, just against ai opponents but on different difficulty levels. Training is alpha and omega for every club, else they usually soon fall apart...
  • Elias_Samson
    don't teams learn that in games...? or not learn that, but thats just bad players that will always be bad.

who is going to play practice mode when they can play an actual game.

if it was something to do while waiting in the dr then fair enough