Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Bottling elite with this team

Gavin1985
129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
ive got elite just the once this year. three times ive got 22 wins. like most of us i rage at the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game play passes not going where im aiming auto blocks and all the rest. i dnt get delay. anyway back to the point this is my team
https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/10990593

just wondering what should my next upgrade be i sometimes feel like pique n vvd are to slow or my midfield loses the ball to easy and get knocked of the ball. now this could be my fault rushing passes in rage etc.
ive got 700k and who ever i sell to upgrade plus rank 1 rival rewards n gold one rewards thursday.

Comments

• AjaxLegends
    3127 posts National Call-Up
    Only a very very small percentage gets Elite so I wouldn’t rage about that. 22 wins is very impressive. Personally I didn’t rate VVD that highly because I manual defend and his agility was a downside. But I’m one of the few to complain about him so could be me. I would try 87 Alberto there. He has the pace and has the frame to turn quickly.
  • Gavin1985
    i did take a look at alberto with the size not really effecting the game this year seems like a very gd player. only thing that makes me not sell vvd is im a lfc fan. but i have noticed that he turns like a tank and doesnt feel like he as 77 pace
  • AjaxLegends
    Gavin1985 wrote: »
    i did take a look at alberto with the size not really effecting the game this year seems like a very gd player. only thing that makes me not sell vvd is im a lfc fan. but i have noticed that he turns like a tank and doesnt feel like he as 77 pace

I understand that, I like Virgil too IRL. He is the captain of my nation so didn’t want to sell him either but if he just doesn’t click, what can you do.
  • Gavin1985
    ye i understand i guess i can just buy alberto and try him in rivals for afew games see how he feels
  • AjaxLegends
    Gavin1985 wrote: »
    ye i understand i guess i can just buy alberto and try him in rivals for afew games see how he feels

Yeah would suggest to follow him for a day to see what his price does at certain hours so you don’t take a loss if you don’t like him. That’s my icon trading way basically. Might go down tomorrow with BF luming too. Good luck mate.
  • SuperJames9005
    1720 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have a slightly lesser team than you but have been capped at 22 wins as well. This week 22 wins and lost 4 PKs.

So I know that S feeling.
  • BaseCamp
    1447 posts Professional
    You have a good well built team but pretty standard amongst those getting elite. I wouldnt worry about not getting elite cause of your team.
  • Kristix14
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    How your team looks in game? 4-1-2-1-2? I got really similar squad but cant find the best way to get Mbappe, Neymar and Messi work together
  • FrankFrank
    2581 posts Fans' Favourite
    Get Rio / Alberto instead of Pique.
  • sofyanm
    3376 posts National Call-Up
    just get RTTF Militao
  • Gavin1985
    Kristix14 wrote: »
    How your team looks in game? 4-1-2-1-2? I got really similar squad but cant find the best way to get Mbappe, Neymar and Messi work together

41212 messi right st mbappe left st neymar cam firmino lcm pogba rcm kante cdm the nthe back 4
  • Gavin1985
    sofyanm wrote: »
    just get RTTF Militao

he worth the cash looks like real will finish second in there group and dont see them going far soon as they play a big team
  • Muzza11
    9431 posts Has That Special Something
    It’s not all about the team, quite a big part is the
    mind see Tbh.
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    Why not just get NIF Mbappe on full chem?

Get rid of Scream Pique aswell, you need someone more mobile next to VVD.
  • Legegg
    1056 posts Professional
    Firmino and Kante should be swapped.