This is the best fifa ever

Layton8212
1762 posts Play-Off Hero
Need some positivity round here, too many people complaining. Spread joy to the community and team up against the haters. Bad players cause bad vibes

Comments

• Ballsantini
    164 posts Sunday League Hero
    Game sucks - no one cares if youre “good” - dont be a self righteous ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • MartyForster
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Offline is totally broken. Results are pre determined before a game even kicks off.
  • Valdo08
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    Layton8212 wrote: »
    Need some positivity round here, too many people complaining. Spread joy to the community and team up against the haters. Bad players cause bad vibes

Positivity? R u shi$%ing me. You must be an EA Shill or something. Well here is some positivity for you. 1) I love the fact that I spent $70 on a game that I can complete an offline tournament for. Love how withing 2 months of release the crappy game has gone through 6 patches that alter gameplay somehow. I love the servers, so marvelous and great experiences. I love how the game is so scripted. I was just playing a champions league game in my career mode vs Bayern and had Alba as a LB score a glitched sliding kick fro. Outside the box into penalty area in the 89th minute. U have to frkn see it to believe it. I love how MY Pro player went from a 5 star skill player to now playing like he is ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Cant do a dribble for nothing. So forget positivity buddy. Your positivity is as much worth as my dog Boomers doodoo.
  • ImmigrantMentality
    6593 posts Big Money Move
    yep. basically a lot of people aren't very good so they blame the game. sad to see.
  • Valdo08
    yep. basically a lot of people aren't very good so they blame the game. sad to see.

R u serious, lmao. So...you are saying this game is realistic? When you are playing on these crappy servers online and your players are not responsive, cant pass, cpu players defending or getting in awkward positions that by the time u choose them they are awkwardly out of place you call that a good game. Here is my question to you, since I know for a fact if we played 5 games against each other I'll beat you inatleast 4 of them. When playing online, are most people winning off of skill, talent or it's possible this game has some crazy scripts that throws momentum to whatever player it chooses. Prove to me you are not an EA shill.
  • Valdo08
    Go online...look at how the best players playing this game "professionally" are saying this game is crap. You guys are hilarious and delusional.
  • It’s a little bit of both. The game play I’m not a fan of due to obvious reason already listed above. But I do like the seasons and objectives in FUT. makes people use different squads. I actually though the game play was decent when it first came out. But all this patches kind of messed it up. Also hope they eventually upgrade their servers.
  • yep. basically a lot of people aren't very good so they blame the game. sad to see.

I would like to know how good you are and how good your team is... Because the only way to consistently win on this game is to use God squads and even then you aren't immune to various weird animations and hitting the post from 5 yards. With an insane team though it doesn't matter so much about the inconsistency of the gameplay and the servers. If you're good at abusing game mechanics, have a full icon squad and always have a perfect connection then well done. But the average person doesn't have that and good players rarely get rewarded in this game.

Were you one of those who struggled when the game first came out and had a more noticeable skill gap? The resounding negativity here is well justified because we all spent money on this game and the patches have all just made it worse. If I get through a park the bus team I should without a shadow of a doubt be scoring with any player who is somewhat decent at shooting. Not on FIFA 19.5 though.
  • G9020wk
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2019
    Buddy if you like this game. Ignore these people. I have no issue to. My f2333..ing opinion not there’s. So let them moan as if Ea cares lol. I don’t care what the so called Professional have to say been playing this since. 95 what does this make me. Non professional case i don’t play this in tournaments. They can crit me I Don’t give a f, my money my opinion. Everyone has there own.
  • Valdo08
    G9020wk wrote: »
    Buddy if you like this game. Ignore these people. I have no issue to. My f2333..ing opinion not there’s. So let them moan as if Ea cares lol. I don’t care what the so called Professional have to say been playing this since. 95 what does this make me. Non professional case i don’t play this in tournaments. They can crit me I Don’t give a f, my money my opinion. Everyone has there own.

It's not moaning genius. When someone pays $70 for a freaking game that is not complete it's not called moaning. The game crashes and cannot complete an offline tournament. Servers suck and one cannot play the way one intends to. Career mode is basically a copy and paste from previous years with no true changes. You are the type who will be jerked off by companies and do nothing about it. The type to have a company sell then crap and be content with subpar service. I know for a fact you are lying about playing this game for a long time because anyone playing this game for that long would have greater expectations of this crap.
  • Valdo08
    So you've been playing this since 95. Tell me, apart from boots, nets moving g, graphics and online modes, what improvements have you seen in gameplay? AI defending? Scripting? CPU teammates intelligence and competence in field positioning? The answer to these questions will purely show all if you have been truly playing this since 95.
  • Kvnji
    80 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2019
    I think FUT is pretty good tbh, but that's the point. All other modes are completely broken.

Career mode is a mess for years and this year it was the worst of them all, because the base game was not working properly. It is a bit better then launch, but still broken. The introduced the new press talk, but it has no effect at all. When you play just 2 ingame months, you can see that the questions are way to repetitive. You can get even questions about relegation, when you are number one in the league.

Player career is totally broken, because 5 star skillers will change in a 0(!) star skiller, and no changes at all. Above that, you can still not play as a substitution. They have the resources, because the journey had that ability, but the don't even want to touch it.

Volta was promising, but the end product was underwhelming. (literately only one goal keeper in the whole mode and almost every team is a J10 team etc.)

And let's not talk about pro clubs.. could be such a promising mode, but is barely touched..

Then we can talk about star heads and customization. They introduced the customization tool 2.0, but was just a UX update. It's literally the same as other years, but just looks better. Every time a new star head update get implemented, you have to restart your career mode, otherwise there will be no visual update. Separate visuals with the database so we can continue our saves. Even if they are to lazy to update, give us the tools to mod the game ourselfs, but the frostbite engine is a pain in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to mod in comparison too other engines, so their are barely options. (They had a breakthrough last year with FIFA 19 in the modding community, but it is still the bare minimium)

Further more is the audio broken, broken AI and unrealistic gamplay, are there tons of visual bugs and is it literally a re-skinned FIFA 19 with a broken volta mode.

Rate the game a 3/10, with +91 hours game time. (source: origin client)

EA, modern successful companies have customer service as the number one priority. You guys are far behind in that. You can see for yourself how listening to your community (Battlefront II) can make the game way better, which results in more users of your products. Even after that awful launch!
    Maybe, you guys are still waiting for the transition to the next gen consoles, which I can totally understand, but it's not fair to ask for the full price for just an FIFA 19.2 update :(

Sincerely,

A loyal consumer since FIFA 99.

• L4r14m
    772 posts Semi-Pro
    The gameplay seems pretty good to me (of course there’s room for improvement) in comparison to 19.

But the career modes need a lot of work, still, in order to be properly playable. That’s pretty insane especially considering that EA claimed, in advance, that they’d put considerable effort into these modes.
  • Bane
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA employee looking for a raise or something 😂💩😂
  • Layton8212
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im only into online game modes, pro clubs hasnt been touched for years which is a shame. Fut champs is where im at, what a game it is. Ive a few friends who complain about the game and when i see them play i understand why, you cant get away with blind passing or expecting every shot to go in even if your facing the half way line. Its more accurate these days and people are struggling to adapt, hence the moaning
  • Valdo08
    Layton8212 wrote: »
    Im only into online game modes, pro clubs hasnt been touched for years which is a shame. Fut champs is where im at, what a game it is. Ive a few friends who complain about the game and when i see them play i understand why, you cant get away with blind passing or expecting every shot to go in even if your facing the half way line. Its more accurate these days and people are struggling to adapt, hence the moaning

I respect your opinion 100%, however, the crap that most of us experienced with this game is unreal. I'm exhausted writing all of the negatives, I'm certain you are aware of them or have read them in this forum. I hope you continue to enjoy Fifa 20... I honestly wish I felt like you. Just very very disappointed with this product. It's hard for me to believe in 2019 a company as big as EA with all of their resources had the audacity to release this game riddled with issues. Offline and online modes.
  • Valdo08
    I just dont get how I can play an online match right now and come back to play it 2 hours later and it feels COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than when I last played it. I can play friends online that are less skillful tha. Me and still have games where a large portion of a half EVERYTHING goes their way. Pfffff even offline vs cpu, in my CM..there is no such thing as 50/50. It's just not enjoyable.