The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

No Pain no Gain SBC - Packed CR7

Stevo_CT
3205 posts National Call-Up
My 1st big card of Fifa 20, used players sitting in my club, and when I saw Portugal and Juventus come up!!! Elated. I have opened so many packs, (No FP), and the best pulls I've had are Ramos, Robertson and Dembele.

Good luck to everyone else opening packs!

Comments

• Lfc23
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    My 1st big card of Fifa 20, used players sitting in my club, and when I saw Portugal and Juventus come up!!! Elated. I have opened so many packs, (No FP), and the best pulls I've had are Ramos, Robertson and Dembele.

Congrats mate.
    What’s the pack reward haven’t been online this tonight ?
  • AjaxLegends
    3235 posts National Call-Up
    Lfc23 wrote: »

Congrats mate.

3 UCL players, but it's a trap.

Congrats OP by the way!
  • Stevo_CT
    3205 posts National Call-Up
    Lfc23 wrote: »

Congrats mate.

Thanks bud. It's 3 UCL cards, only 1 rare.
  • pwn_star
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Fake! Juventus isn't even in the game. Fake