sell some players now

Patziii
1208 posts Professional
is my advice, especially the nifs going for a good price now because a lot of the high rated ones are extinct. just sold my hazard, kun etc because i dont use them anyway

only if you need coins for futties, potential tott tho

Comments

• NindozG
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    actually i think hold on to them since they will get upd in the price range probably
  • Patziii
    1208 posts Professional
    NindozG wrote: »
    actually i think hold on to them since they will get upd in the price range probably

and then people will undercut each other probably, depends how much their price goes up imo

• Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    prices will rocket from now till the end of fifa. The likes of nif messi and ron will be back near the 10 mill + range.

There might be a small dip during futties but that's about it
  • stu646
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Shane wrote: »
    prices will rocket from now till the end of fifa. The likes of nif messi and ron will be back near the 10 mill + range.

You honestly believe that would happen mate? Just I have a nif Messi I got for 1.2 million last week and was hoping he would maybe rise to say 2 million
  • Axman UTD
    1360 posts Professional

I agree with ya Shane. Prices can only go up now. Everything extinct! ;-)
  • TheRanger
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Have my first ever pack pulled NIF Ronaldo, hope he rises but no idea what price would force my hand to sell.
  • Schweinhundt12
    865 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 2015

Exactlyyyy! .. I thought this was a troll thread at first... I wouldnt sell jack **** right now unless you really need something. The only reason you should sell now is to get someone who too will be skyrocketing. I had to sell TOTS De Gea, Parejo, TIF neymar, IF Alves and a few more that will double in price these next few weeks. But I was a mil short of TOTS Neymar so the money prematurely sold go into another soon to be extinct 3.8 mil capped player who will Probsbly raise to 4.5/5 mil cap.
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move

This. But no the small dip wont be noticed that much.. only on some NIF cards
  • Cristiano_Ronaldo
    1163 posts Professional
    TheRanger wrote: »
    Have my first ever pack pulled NIF Ronaldo, hope he rises but no idea what price would force my hand to sell.

i remember when i sold my pack pulled messi, but that was when he was 14.5m lol
  • xFATAL
    4596 posts National Call-Up
    Pretty much sold anything in my club that I don't use. Have 9 teams I really like and after tinkering with them alot the past few days I finally got them right,lol. I think i'm good till FUT 16, but will pick up a few more players during Futties.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something

10M is pretty optimistic prediction. :)

I really don't think they bother to update the ranges so many times, and even if they updated them every week they still wouldn't be at 10M before '16 is out.

IMO the absolute max is 5M for NIF Messi/Ronaldo. If they update them more, the ranges have failed. Once again.
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    mHazard wrote: »

I really don't think they bother to update the ranges so many times, and even if they updated them every week they still wouldn't be at 10M before '16 is out.

IMO the absolute max is 5M for NIF Messi/Ronaldo. If they update them more, the ranges have failed. Once again.
    Judging by FIFA 14 prices they might hit 10 million. EA never fixed the coin glitch so prices are just gonna rise and rise.
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »

Judging by FIFA 14 prices they might hit 10 million. EA never fixed the coin glitch so prices are just gonna rise and rise.

yep and the amount of glitched coins in the game this time around is even higher than last year.
  • Axman UTD
    1360 posts Professional

My favorite part of your post was where its said the ranges have failed. I'll just take that part out of context and agree wholeheartedly! :smiley::D
  • Schweinhundt12
    865 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Luckily most people were smart and got who they wanted during TOTS. all that's left for me is this pink bale card :)