To all you traders. United we stand!

MxMLover
208 posts Sunday League Hero
Please share your tips. Nobody should spend money on fifa points. Ea need to get there game togheter! No more money for ea. Come one guys. United we stand

Comments

• kayron16
    2500 posts Fans' Favourite
    Snipe players for over 3k less than their lowest BIN.

Can’t get any? That’s what happens when traders all try to do the same method
  • Str8hii
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes buy high sell low ,thank me later
  • MxMLover
    Str8hii wrote: »
    Yes buy high sell low ,thank me later

Ea lover boy
  • MxMLover
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    buy high sell low

trust

Ea lover boy
  • seBozz
    610 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BPM
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    buy high sell low

trust

^^^ Don't mind this troll mate. I'll tell you the number 1 trading technique....
    Buy low, Sell high!
  • Futfanatic
    15229 posts World Class
    buy high sell low

trust

Came in here to say that, can I have a GG
  • MxMLover
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    buy high sell low

trust

You are number 1 ea fan boy. I cant you seriously
  • mindm4ster
    5241 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2019
    buy high sell low

trust

MxMLover wrote: »

Ea lover boy
  • MxMLover
    Retro_G wrote: »
    buy high sell low

trust

^^^ Don't mind this troll mate. I'll tell you the number 1 trading technique....
    Buy low, Sell high!

Another fanboy LOL
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14382 posts World Class
    edited November 2019
    Snipe players with shadows/hunters already on then, and list for more coins
  • tommyh10
    880 posts Professional
    mass bid on 'in demand' silver players and reslist them 300/400 coins higher. Works really well. Averaging 1mil+ profit a week with this method
  • Futfanatic
    15229 posts World Class
    buy high sell low

trust

BNJR.gif
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4391 posts National Call-Up
    Let's be honest you've done this to try and get someone to give you some trading tips because you cant work out how to make coins yourself.

• Gstitt10
    1056 posts Professional
    Let's be honest you've done this to try and get someone to give you some trading tips because you cant work out how to make coins yourself.

Completely agree. I have a method that I have used past 2 fifa and made me a lot of coins. I've worked it out myself, no help given. Do your own research and dont be lazy
  • DirtyHarryZak
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    buy high sell low

trust

BNJR.gif

No that's a cowboy. He said fanboy.
  • Skinner249
    598 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2019
    Learn the market. I picked it up within a few weeks and definitely wouldnt share those details and effectively half my supply and profit.

Plenty coins can be made with a bit of time and patience, unfortunately for some they give up once they haven't made half a mill in an hour.
  • Queens11
    2309 posts Fans' Favourite
    Please share your tips. Nobody should spend money on fifa points. Ea need to get there game togheter! No more money for ea. Come one guys. United we stand
    yea great advice to share all your trading tips on an open ea forum so easy can add more stupid requirements to everything to stop anyone making any coins
  • AjaxLegends
    3562 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2019
    Icon trading works well and is fun too because you can try a lot of elite players. Makes the game fun for me. You just need to trade your way up to 1 million first so you can start icon trading.
  • BeanieGee
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Learn the markets, take risks, don't be afraid to lose coins but dont do stupid stuff, be mindful of any upcoming promos that will affect the markets, buy when packs are being opened (rewards, promos, big SBCs)
    Study the market
    Study the market
    Study the market
    Research, use graphs on futbin etc to learn peaks and troughs.
    There is lots of different 'methods' but research is the only way to understand them, practice see what works and what doesn't it's mostly common sense if you put a few hours in, runthefutmarket is decent for beginners I'd say.

I bought FIFA 10 but found FUT to be a con to make them more money so didn't touch it till 17/18 last season was my first full season trading and I made 100+ million and was about 40th annual leaderboard I'm only on 6.4M so far this FIFA as I'm finding trading harder & more of a ballache
    Only buy FP in the first week or 2 if you do IMHO, I spend £70 to give me a quick head start but it's not necessary, I packed IF mane first week so that was an instant 600k boost, best packs since have been untradble fabinho and nif mertens rest has been ❤️❤️❤️❤️ poor.
  • MxMLover

Haha you made me laugh. I have over 6 milj of transfers. I have 94 zidane, raul, carlos alberto, scream pique, ter steegen, 90 keane,...
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4391 posts National Call-Up

Haha you made me laugh. I have over 6 milj of transfers. I have 94 zidane, raul, carlos alberto, scream pique, ter steegen, 90 keane,...

Of course you do.
  • Jdizzle
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite

ter stegen and scream pique is nothing to brag about lol.
  • Bakudu76
    2881 posts Fans' Favourite
    Overpriced selling. 37230060xo.jpg

37230061nl.jpg

37230062iz.jpg

37230063qs.jpg

37230066tl.jpg

37230067wp.jpg

• Knowlesdinho
    13425 posts Has That Special Something
    Simple one is to buy gold defenders on bid from a top league when rewards are out. No more than 400-450 coins. Use unassigned and then sell when and SBC drops, or marquee matchups.

Silvers are good coin this year, but you need to do your research.

There are a couple of things that make you 300 coins per card. It doesn't sound like much, but a 100 tp full and it soon adds up.
  • I've been buying team fitness cards this week for 200 and selling for 750 buy now. The hard part is getting them that low but I find buying them in the morning is easier. I've sold about 150 since thursday. It's a bit ling winded but good profit
  • Knowlesdinho
    I've been buying team fitness cards this week for 200 and selling for 750 buy now. The hard part is getting them that low but I find buying them in the morning is easier. I've sold about 150 since thursday. It's a bit ling winded but good profit

Selling too cheap imo.
  • I've been buying team fitness cards this week for 200 and selling for 750 buy now. The hard part is getting them that low but I find buying them in the morning is easier. I've sold about 150 since thursday. It's a bit ling winded but good profit

Selling too cheap imo.

How much would you sell for?
  • Knowlesdinho
    I've been buying team fitness cards this week for 200 and selling for 750 buy now. The hard part is getting them that low but I find buying them in the morning is easier. I've sold about 150 since thursday. It's a bit ling winded but good profit

Selling too cheap imo.

How much would you sell for?

Selling for 1k minimum, that is Xbox though so it may be different if you're PS4.