The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Make it 2-2 and...

number7rocky
5076 posts Big Money Move
Opponent pauses and quits because he was being dominated and was fortunate to ever be ahead because of a corner and lucky bounce.

Shocking that this is still a thing but totally sums up this toxic community...

Any comment @EA_Andy?...

Comments

• Mathew1606
    2261 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pathetic mate, in this “competitive” game mode this is still a thing!
  • number7rocky
    Mathew1606 wrote: »
    Pathetic mate, in this “competitive” game mode this is still a thing!

Yep nice waste of 10 minutes for nothing
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4131 posts National Call-Up
    So what do you want to happen? You wasnt winning and hes probably sick to death of playing the game.
  • number7rocky
    So what do you want to happen? You wasnt winning and hes probably sick to death of playing the game.

If he was sick to death of playing why go into a game? It's fair for him to leave without giving me the win because I was better than him??

If I go 90 minutes with somone and they tie the score its fair for me to leave because I don't want to play no more? 😅
  • Blackpoolmonster

If he was sick to death of playing why go into a game? It's fair for him to leave without giving me the win because I was better than him??

If I go 90 minutes with somone and they tie the score its fair for me to leave because I don't want to play no more? 😅

If you were better than him you wouldnt have been 2 down in 45 minutes.

I'm not having a go either, just think its funny you want the win when you wasnt actually winning. The other guy has played a blinder, I've done it loads of times myself. I've even equalised in the last minute and quit myself.

• number7rocky
    edited November 2019

If you were better than him you wouldnt have been 2 down in 45 minutes.

I'm not having a go either, just think its funny you want the win when you wasnt actually winning. The other guy has played a blinder, I've done it loads of times myself. I've even equalised in the last minute and quit myself.

You've never been behind in a game where you was the better player then??? 😅 He scored a corner and of a lucky bounce, hardly skill is it? Opponent clearly thought he wouldn't win so he left.

Played a blinder because he can't handle a likely loss because I was all over him?

You sum up this community buddy, toxic.
  • Blackpoolmonster

Totally agree with you, that's why I stopped playing it. FUT founder and I found myself this year and last being horrible when playing the game. It was the only game i used to act like scum on as well. The game brings out the worst in people.

Feel much better now I dont play it.

But you wasnt winning so dont deserve the win ;)
  • number7rocky
    edited November 2019

Totally agree with you, that's why I stopped playing it. FUT founder and I found myself this year and last being horrible when playing the game. It was the only game i used to act like scum on as well. The game brings out the worst in people.

Well i think most people on here would disagree, you honestly think its fair if 2 guys play 120 mins and one guy leaves when it's level...?

Also I don't get that mentality, I've never been a douche to someone who done nothing to deserve it because the game is broken and frustrated me
  • Blackpoolmonster

Well i think most people on here would disagree, you honestly think its fair if 2 guys play 120 mins and one guy leaves when it's level...?

Also I don't get that mentality, I've never been a douche to someone who done nothing to deserve it because the game is broken and frustrated me

No it's not fair, but if people feel like they wont win they will quit just to annoy the other player. That's what the majority of people on the game are like now. Nothing you can do about it and ea wont change it as it would open up an opportunity to be abused.

Funny you've tagged andy though.