EA CONTACTS/REP REQUIRED.

Does anyone have any contact details - email addresses , phone numbers or such for EA or an EA rep?

"unable to retrieve account information.try again"

so I have just spent 3 hours listening to the most depressing jazz music i have ever heard whilst waiting in the queue for EA customer service to answer the phone only to be then disconnected when the adviser tells me he needs to put my on hold and speak to someone about my account.

I'm at my wits end.

Anyone can offer any help?

Comments

• King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Does anyone have any contact details - email addresses , phone numbers or such for EA or an EA rep?

so I have just spent 3 hours listening to the most depressing jazz music i have ever heard whilst waiting in the queue for EA customer service to answer the phone only to be then disconnected when the adviser tells me he needs to put my on hold and speak to someone about my account.

I'm at my wits end.

Sorry dude. EA staff don't come on here at the weekends despite it being the busiest time of the week.
  • Does anyone have any contact details - email addresses , phone numbers or such for EA or an EA rep?

I'm at my wits end.

Sorry dude. EA staff don't come on here at the weekends despite it being the busiest time of the week.

sounds about right that! i'm not going through that 3 hour wait again. ludicrous customer service.. i know they are bad but that took the biscuit.

cheers for the reply!
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero

I'm at my wits end.

sounds about right that! i'm not going through that 3 hour wait again. ludicrous customer service.. i know they are bad but that took the biscuit.

cheers for the reply!

No worries bro. Hope you get it sorted soon.
  • Ferrari_LFC10
    1084 posts Professional

I'm at my wits end.

Lol, stick it where it hurts. Here here.
  • MadTopGun2012
    202 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA don't ever help, weekends or not.
    The forum is definitely not the place either. You think it would but most people just try and massage their egos
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    That error message means you've been banned.
  • Torn4do
    1319 posts Professional
    I never see them on here these days doing anything constructive anyway..... all they seem to do is ban people for speaking the truth!

Never seen them actually fix anything or help anyone out!!

Probably get a ban saying what I see now 😂😂😂
  • DANNY_M
    486 posts An Exciting Prospect

I'm at my wits end.

cheers for the reply!

I got in to a discussion about my lag issues waited 4 hours to be connected on chat they told me it was my internet. So I kicked up a fuss they said they will send to tech department and i will get an email

Email came back saying case closed my problem was RESOLVED could do nothing about it
  • Torn4do
    1319 posts Professional
    DANNY_M wrote: »

I'm at my wits end.

cheers for the reply!

I got in to a discussion about my lag issues waited 4 hours to be connected on chat they told me it was my internet. So I kicked up a fuss they said they will send to tech department and i will get an email

Email came back saying case closed my problem was RESOLVED could do nothing about it

Sums them up completely! Bunch of amateurs that haven’t got a clue what they are doing.

They also don’t realise how lucky they are that they have the only viable footy game on the market, the second they get some competition they will pull their fingers out! New servers, no glitches, smooth gameplay, until suck a time we are stuck with this as there is no option!!
  • DANNY_M
    486 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Torn4do wrote: »
    DANNY_M wrote: »

I'm at my wits end.

cheers for the reply!

Sums them up completely! Bunch of amateurs that haven’t got a clue what they are doing.

They also don’t realise how lucky they are that they have the only viable footy game on the market, the second they get some competition they will pull their fingers out! New servers, no glitches, smooth gameplay, until suck a time we are stuck with this as there is no option!!

Whats PES like