The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

If any 1 is on the fence about Butra - don't be

Stevo_CT
3204 posts National Call-Up
edited November 2019
....this is an immense card.

Outstanding shooting and accuracy, sublime finesse shot.
Gets the ball out of his feet faster than any other player I've used so far.
Shoot and score with both feet, 5*WF is a game changer.
Using him in 442 next to Neymar, and they combine so well, his WR's are no problem at all.
Agile, nimble, bloody quick, and most important of all, fun to use.

He can be bullied by stronger players.

For a free card, this must be up there with one of the best on offer for icon swap options.

Comments

• Vaaass
    2865 posts National Call-Up
    It's FIFA, you could have TOTY Messi 2 months earlier than everybody else and he'd still play ❤️❤️❤️❤️ some games. I'm past the whole "This card is immense!" thing, because I've said that on numerous occasions with cards I thought were brilliant and then they under-perform when I need them most.

Not to mention 2 weeks ago I ran the full length of the pitch with Romagnoli and smashed it top corner from the edge of the box. That moment put things into perspective for me :D
  • Stevo_CT
    Vaaass wrote: »
    It's FIFA, you could have TOTY Messi 2 months earlier than everybody else and he'd still play **** some games. I'm past the whole "This card is immense!" thing, because I've said that on numerous occasions with cards I thought were brilliant and then they under-perform when I need them most.

Not to mention 2 weeks ago I ran the full length of the pitch with Romagnoli and smashed it top corner from the edge of the box. That moment put things into perspective for me :D

Maybe the problem is you expect them to perform every game. They don't.
    I created the post, as compared to any other striker I have used thus far, he is leaps and bounds better, added to this it took a lot of consideration to make this choice, as I had a few others in mind.
  • HullCity1904
    2256 posts Fans' Favourite
    thanks i waqs hesitating but that sold it for me.
  • Stevo_CT
    thanks i waqs hesitating but that sold it for me.

Hope he is awesome for you bud. I was debating Wright/Hagi mostly, but every now and then swayed to Gerrard/Drogba.

He is 1mil on PS4, which I was quite suprised to see.