Squad battles refreshing

Arron xox
3602 posts National Call-Up
How come you cant refresh teams now in squad battles

Comments

• Mmandras
    3507 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah there is delay of I don't know how many minutes...
  • BeastlyHusla
    5983 posts Big Money Move
    Just back out of SB then try again.
  • Arron xox
    I played one game it gave me the option of it. Just don't wanna play the high rated teams
  • BeastlyHusla
    5983 posts Big Money Move
    Arron xox wrote: »
    I played one game it gave me the option of it. Just don't wanna play the high rated teams

Just play them on professional. And easy teams on legendary. Easily get elite 1
  • Arron xox
    Arron xox wrote: »

Just play them on professional. And easy teams on legendary. Easily get elite 1

I'm not aiming for elite mate just doing some of the challengers and got to do them on world class
  • Stevo74
    82 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Been playing them on PS4 no problem,, refreshing right away,, are you on Xbox?

I have only refreshed maybe 4 or 5 times ,, as I hardly ever play SBs and have no idea how many refreshes a day I get? Hoping will get enough to finish tonight. Got 2 left to win in the Turk lg one and then all I need is one more group.

Will do the mex lg one,, as dont fancy having to do legendary one with crap team and dont need to anyway,, will have enough for Pirlo without doing it.
  • Arron xox
    Stevo74 wrote: »
    Been playing them on PS4 no problem,, refreshing right away,, are you on Xbox?

I have only refreshed maybe 4 or 5 times ,, as I hardly ever play SBs and have no idea how many refreshes a day I get? Hoping will get enough to finish tonight. Got 2 left to win in the Turk lg one and then all I need is one more group.

Will do the mex lg one,, as dont fancy having to do legendary one with crap team and dont need to anyway,, will have enough for Pirlo without doing it.

Yea I'm on xbox mate it worked in the end