So who has prepared for the Black Friday market crash?

Steelcitysniper
1770 posts Play-Off Hero
I have. Im not going to get stuck this year. This is where i make all the money back i lost lol.

Comments

• How do you get stuck in?
  • Steelcitysniper
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    I dont even know how to reply to that?
  • Steelcitysniper
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    I see your point but if i can sell now and buy back whilst pocketing 100s of thousands of coins so i can buy the guys i want later then it makes sense. I dont dump heaps of money into the game and i cannot stand playing the market so this is my way to elite guys.
  • I see your point but if i can sell now and buy back whilst pocketing 100s of thousands of coins so i can buy the guys i want later then it makes sense. I dont dump heaps of money into the game and i cannot stand playing the market so this is my way to elite guys.

Crash already happened bob
  • Steelcitysniper
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2019
    Lol silly. I hear that every year. Crash usually happens during sell off at the end of next weeks w’end league. Never get caught selling when its the sell off before BF
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2297 posts Fans' Favourite
    Best way to prep for black friday crash is to stockpile on near discard 83-90 and hold till sbc come out and offload
  • HyperOCD
    1918 posts Fans' Favourite
    The game is dead, who cares about the market?
  • Steelcitysniper
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fair call lol
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Crash happened weeks ago
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Crash? :D
  • Steelcitysniper
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2019
    Crash happened weeks ago

Weeks ago? Haha bro prices were in the toilet tuesday. EA will never let the market rebound. 2 weeks before BF and all these promos haha. Come on, if reus is 140 now hes going to be 100k 2 weeks from now. Markets going to tank so low then. This is clearly what EA want. 40 ultimate packs in the span of 4 days kills any market even if its already dead lol
  • RageRambler
    1133 posts Professional
    Thw market has already crashed. But, if u bought alot of 83 rated cards for 1200, you're going to make bank now. They selling for 3500+
  • Steelcitysniper
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2019
    How can the market have crashed when player prices have dropped every week substantially since scream cards lol. What u are seeing here is promos doing damage. Nothing like ultimate packs every hr and jumbo rare player packs. This market is destroyed already. Imagine what that will do to it. Screw it in bro
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    How can the market have crashed when player prices have dropped every week substantially every week since scream cards lol. What u are seeing here is promos doing damage. Nothing like ultimate packs every hr and jumbo rare player packs. This market is destroyed already. Imagine what that will do to it. Screw it in bro

Player prices dropping is the crash. Dear me.
  • Rayize
    407 posts Sunday League Hero
    normal golds will tank for sure, lot of trading people I've seen have predicted that the current crash will get abit worse, the meta big 4 cards will bounce back around BF as that's the cards people are trying to reach after selling all their black friday pulls. But who knows man.
  • Raf10
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Everyone thinks like you so they will wait for BF to buy and prices will skyrock for high rated cards, your best bet is this monday when everyone will sell their team after WL
  • CeeQue
    15068 posts World Class
    Crash happened at the start of FUT 20 camby.png
  • Bapinho
    3719 posts National Call-Up
    will special cards out of packs keep value?
  • Steelcitysniper
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2019
    I know a lot of people have their teams set up and hate the sound of black friday crashes. Trust me i know. People get defensive and spew bad advice to protect their investment i get it. But like i say every year on here (and im right every yr on here) this is nothing conpared to next week and BF.
  • Steelcitysniper
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2019
    This market has been terrible since scream and i could not figure it out. I just know this is the one guarantee
  • TopCat
    720 posts Semi-Pro
    Kept Messi and CR7, have invested the rest.
  • Raf10
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I know a lot of people have their teams set up and hate the sound of black friday crashes. Trust me i know. People get defensive and spew bad advice to protect their investment i get it. But like i say every year on here (and im right every yr on here) this is nothing conpared to next week and BF.

It happened way before BF last year lol
  • mindm4ster
    5250 posts Big Money Move
    can prices go evn lower ? :lol:

doubt
  • Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    Crash already happened.
    He's waiting for a nuclear accident.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    I have. Im not going to get stuck this year. This is where i make all the money back i lost lol.

Umm the market hasn't crashed on black friday in years.
  • RGib1990
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Get a grip and play the game.
  • Steelcitysniper
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    hayhor1 wrote: »

Umm the market hasn't crashed on black friday in years.
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    can prices go evn lower ? :lol:

doubt

Hmmm
  • Pewdiepie
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They will go lower once the youtubbers start posting the vids about the crash..been liquid since last week ......im ready
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    Its a myth