CSL Johnathan is Good

d3b4s1s
636 posts An Exciting Prospect
Anyone else tried him yet? I did the CLS SBC out of boredom and picked him.

I had him as a sub in mind but pleasantly realised that he actually fits into my team on full chem.

Seems pretty solid. Debut rivals match and scores a hat-trick including a header from corner. Feels great on the ball too. His stats are kinda like last year's Son, 4* 5* on top he's taller with H/L work rate. He actually has a lot going for him. I think I'll use him for a while.

I wish he had a real face scan, it's weird to see a generic face on a player you like.

Comments

• Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    Never heard of him lol
  • Csl sbc is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over inflated

Ain't paying 3K for a bronze chinese defender x100 times

Thanks
  • starfox1284
    2445 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did it and got Eder who is nuts for me. I kinda want both so i may do it again.
  • DannySTFC
    4180 posts National Call-Up
    Did him go link Hulk and just boredom.

He seems to either be hot or cold, nothing in between. I’ve scored a hat trick with him with some amazing finishes with both feet then the following game you can’t even tell he’s playing. 5* WF is a big selling point.
  • gorillabear
    1018 posts Professional
    They both look pretty good cards. I’m going for Eder, plan to pair him with Giovinco. Not that I actually play with squads I want to use, always playing for type of objective with different teams
  • Boysie91
    11326 posts Has That Special Something
    He is really good and cheap. I preferred him over Son
  • DIXON THFC
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2019
    Yes mate!!! This is how the team is when I switch to 4-2-2-2

team.png

Did it for the Hulk link and he's actually unreal!!
  • gorillabear
    1018 posts Professional
    DIXON THFC wrote: »

team.png

How are you lined up before the formation switch? Been struggling to get players on full chem and looking for ideas
  • DIXON THFC
    edited November 2019
    DIXON THFC wrote: »

team.png

How are you lined up before the formation switch? Been struggling to get players on full chem and looking for ideas

4-3-2-1 only Van de beek on 8 (he's a new addition since rewards) and Politano on 7 as the LF, rest on 10.
  • DIXON THFC
    I did it and got Eder who is nuts for me. I kinda want both so i may do it again.

Same @starfox1284 cause he has not only links to Hulk and Johnathan but to my Italian players as well!
  • d3b4s1s
    636 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How do you upload image?
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6307 posts Big Money Move
    He's pretty decent, highly recommend sniper on him . I did it on the night it get released . Managed to get 90% of the players for 150 on bid

If you want to complete a League SBC I recommend preparing the non rare gold's . Most silver and bronzes can be picked up cheap because he market gets flooded
  • Raf10
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He's pretty decent, highly recommend sniper on him . I did it on the night it get released . Managed to get 90% of the players for 150 on bid

If you want to complete a League SBC I recommend preparing the non rare gold's . Most silver and bronzes can be picked up cheap because he market gets flooded

How much did it cost you ?
  • newguy
    1956 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m considering getting him for my team, and also would like to know how much he cost?
  • Boysie91
    11326 posts Has That Special Something
    newguy wrote: »
    I’m considering getting him for my team, and also would like to know how much he cost?

Around 90k xbox