Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Seattle Sounders should get a stadium theme and tifo for winning MLS Cup

MeeseeksandDestroy
205 posts Sunday League Hero
edited November 2019
It would be amazing to have a full badge, kit, stadium, theme, and tifo for a team.

Comments

• Gnomenclature
    5061 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2019
    Agreed.

Check out that "city scape" badge in season objectives - it's clearly Seattle.
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    Agreed.

It's close but the needle isn't quite right probably will choose it though.
  • Gnomenclature
    edited November 2019
    Agreed.

It's close but the needle isn't quite right probably will choose it though.

Agreed, not quite right. But close enough... At least it's presented in the tifo during home matches.

Wish we could get a tifo of stefan frei planting the flag - like the tifo presented before we won the cup 😉

Btw, if you haven't tried that inform lodeiro at cam you should - he's great with a deadeye
  • Came in here to tag you @Gnomenclature but you were already the first reply :lol:
  • Gnomenclature
    edited November 2019
    BayernBru wrote: »
    Came in here to tag you @Gnomenclature but you were already the first reply :lol:

@BayernBru 💥😎💥

My sounder radar is very keen.
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    Came in here to tag you @Gnomenclature but you were already the first reply :lol:

@BayernBru 💥😎💥

Were you at the game?
  • Gnomenclature
    edited November 2019

@BayernBru 💥😎💥

Were you at the game?

Nope... I moved to California (unfortunately). Was a season ticket holder from 09-12 though. Havent missed a game in ten years (on tv)!

I did go to the 09 mls Cup when it was la vs rsl (hosted at, back then, Qwest field). I miss the March to the match and yelling, singing, and chanting (sometimes crying) with the emerald city supporters...

We have the san jose earthquakes here, but I just can't seem to care about them lol.
  • RexAnglo1066
    2482 posts Fans' Favourite
    lol...nobody cares about the MLS.

Americans who are real football fans (you can recognise them because they don't call it "soccer") don't even follow the MLS.

It's the most casual league in the world.
  • Gnomenclature
    edited November 2019

Americans who are real football fans (you can recognise them because they don't call it "soccer") don't even follow the MLS.

Probably should have skipped this thread then eh?

Where you from?
  • Bapinho
    2518 posts Fans' Favourite
    maybe they can make a sbc out of it :)
  • MeeseeksandDestroy

@BayernBru 💥😎💥

Were you at the game?

Nope... I moved to California (unfortunately). Was a season ticket holder from 09-12 though. Havent missed a game in ten years (on tv)!

I did go to the 09 mls Cup when it was la vs rsl (hosted at, back then, Qwest field). I miss the March to the match and yelling, singing, and chanting (sometimes crying) with the emerald city supporters...

We have the san jose earthquakes here, but I just can't seem to care about them lol.

Fog city faithful is pretty neat, watched some games at Danny Coyle's when I lived in SF.
  • Gnomenclature

@BayernBru 💥😎💥

Were you at the game?

Fog city faithful is pretty neat, watched some games at Danny Coyle's when I lived in SF.

Is that usl? I used to go to Kitsap pumas games all the time when I was Bremerton. It was great fun, some of those semi pro games were quite competitive!
  • MeeseeksandDestroy

@BayernBru 💥😎💥

Were you at the game?

Is that usl? I used to go to Kitsap pumas games all the time when I was Bremerton. It was great fun, some of those semi pro games were quite competitive!

No, it's a Sounders supporter group in the Bay.
  • Gnomenclature

@BayernBru 💥😎💥

Were you at the game?

Oh damn, didn't know there were supporters groups outside Washington. SF is a good two hours away though. I usually just watch liga mx matches with the Mexican futbol fans if I need some camaraderie lol.

Miss living in a football town... pioneer square during matches (if you didn't have tickets) was an experience in itself.
  • MeeseeksandDestroy

@BayernBru 💥😎💥

Were you at the game?

Oh damn, didn't know there were supporters groups outside Washington. SF is a good two hours away though. I usually just watch liga mx matches with the Mexican futbol fans if I need some camaraderie lol.

Miss living in a football town... pioneer square during matches (if you didn't have tickets) was an experience in itself.

If you're ever up to travel to watch a game with fans, the group has viewings in Mountain View as well, a tiny bit closer.
  • RexAnglo1066
    2482 posts Fans' Favourite

Probably should have skipped this thread then eh?

Where you from?

Just over there...no, not there, left a bit...