Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

I'm in a Wright dilemma......

Stevo_CT
3204 posts National Call-Up
For weeks I have been 97.5% sure that come the time, I'm cashing in those tokens for prime Wright.
Well, reviews have been luke warm, and whilst he is still in strong consideration, it does look like there are 2 other very strong options... (there are more of course, but I want an attacker)

Butra - so many high rated reviews on this guy
Hagi - apart from stamina (I normally don't have issues with this) and wr's, his stats are off the charts

Has anyone got any advice, or reviews on Wright to share... I have the tokens for Wright already, and it won't be a problem getting the extra 3 or 4 if needed.

Comments

• DIXON THFC
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    I'd personally say it's for Gooners only, much better options...

I went for Nesta simply because I just couldn't continue with objectives, way too much of a ball ache but if I had of I would of certainly gone for Hagi, looks insane.
  • Dead_Dave
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2019
    I read the lukewarm reviews, but i always wanted wrighty, I dont know who these reviewers regularly have uptop but I think he is great, i play him as a lone striker, holds the ball up well, dribbles good, wins alot in the air and has had two hat tricks since i got him yesterday, played 11 scored 14, those were rivals matches not SB. Get him you wont regret it, I don't.
  • Mrmad1980
    147 posts Sunday League Hero
    I had same dilemma , but took the plunge and got him yesterday shooting is class and seams to be able to get in behind with great acceleration. Ask yourself the question weather I get Wright, Butra or Hagiwill it make any difference to my weekend league finish anyway. Follow your gut instinct and get who you like the most.
  • Archangel x007
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    As a gooner i had to get him and i dont regret it at all. Play him in a two St formation with him on the left and 90 Butra on the right stick a engine on him and he is great scored me 18 in 8.
  • Skinner249
    598 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DIXON THFC wrote: »

Every Palace fan I know is going for Wright
  • pudgyfudgy
    6125 posts Big Money Move
    Regarding Hagi: think twice before using players with M/L workrates. Their lack of movement is very evident this year. I have 87 Bergkamp and he barely moves out of his own initiative, despite trying all sorts of instructions in an effort to get him to run a bit more. His passing and shooting is class, which is why I'm still keeping him... but only till I can upgrade to the 90.
  • DIXON THFC
    Skinner249 wrote: »

Every Palace fan I know is going for Wright

@Skinner249 Good point that tbh!!!
  • Stevo_CT
    More reviews completed! I think I am going to get another 3 tokens and go for Butra.

The only youtuber (Fuji) that I enjoy watching had a decent review on icon swaps, and at the end stated that if he could not go for the icon pack, (he packed mid Petit btw), he would opt for Butra.

The 5* wf is the big decider vs Wright for me.
  • DIXON THFC
    More reviews completed! I think I am going to get another 3 tokens and go for Butra.

The only youtuber (Fuji) that I enjoy watching had a decent review on icon swaps, and at the end stated that if he could not go for the icon pack, (he packed mid Petit btw), he would opt for Butra.

To be fair on 19 (and 20 so far) that ❤️❤️❤️❤️ destroys me every time I play him, his strike is insane.
  • Stevo_CT

To be fair on 19 (and 20 so far) that **** destroys me every time I play him, his strike is insane.

:D
    Rather by him than Rashford & Morales!
  • Fletch
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    Enjoyment > Meta
  • Chris2032
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect
  • vjake
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    I tried both Wright's. I didn't rate him that much, I had him before patch 4 when all this delay lag was about as well. His finishing is good, but don't expect him to make runs constantly and his dribbling is really shocking. I'd go for Butra if I were you, that guy is a god on this game and 19 he was great as well.