League SBC's

DeanoZoff
4837 posts National Call-Up
So we've had 3 leagues and none for over a week now.

Released on Monday last week and Wednesdays before that.

We hoping for 2 next week?

Or is it just going to be completely random all year?

With how poor some of the choices have been so far, i dont see any point in delaying the rest so much

Comments

• Henzz87
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ company
  • Liz_The_W1z
    407 posts Sunday League Hero
    Probably tomorrow, bundes and csl leagues were released on Thursday, ligue 1 was out on Monday
  • MuzzaLUFC
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2019
    Premier League one to be released in July. 85 Shaqiri and 84 Luke Shaw the picks

Sad fact is I may not be far wrong

EA having the week off it seems, nothing but useless or overpriced player SBC’s since last week
  • RayS
    34042 posts World Cup Winner
    Probably tomorrow, bundes and csl leagues were released on Thursday, ligue 1 was out on Monday

Bundes and CSL were Wednesdays
  • RayS
    Hopefully tomorrow or Friday...
  • shepj6
    1200 posts Professional
    My thought is we might get prem early next week as there must be a reason why RTTF batch 2 are only in packs until Monday, so if they release prem, say on Monday evening, there will be no promo cards in packs (as you would hope there will be some decent packs to open from premleague sbc)
  • Liz_The_W1z
    407 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2019
    RayS wrote: »

Bundes and CSL were Wednesdays

Well thursday for me probably Wednesday for you
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Shocking as per from EA.
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nothing again lads 😢
  • RayS
    i don't get why it's so hard for EA to publish this content on a consistent basis. You know what the easiest way to upset your customers is? Create expectations from past content and never explain what the customers can expect.

sigh, we better get one tomorrow...
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    i don't get why it's so hard for EA to publish this content on a consistent basis. You know what the easiest way to upset your customers is? Create expectations from past content and never explain what the customers can expect.

Exactly this.
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up

They don't want investors to have any clue whatsoever
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Raider wrote: »

Thing is, the market is knackered anyway. It's not going to be like last year where rare silvers are going for 15K.
  • RayS
    edited November 2019
    Raider wrote: »

They don't do this with other content tho. MM SBC is every Thursday. TOTW is every Wednesday. it's not like knowing which day of the week a League SBC will come out will affect the market at all. It would if they announced ahead of time WHICH league was next, but not simply the day the next one will come out
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move

A bit late aren’t you?
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bump. Still nothing. What the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ EA?
  • DeanoZoff
    A whole week without any released?

Maybe they given up halfway though
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    They're taking the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ now.
  • DeanoZoff
    It's the weekend now so 2 days with no releases
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    I just don't understand why they can't just release them all at the same time then add more player picks as time goes on. What sense is there in dragging it out?
  • Still waiting
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got to be at least one tonight surely?
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    A whole week without any released?

Maybe they given up halfway though

They’re not released every week. And it wasn’t the case in previous fut
  • McSwigan
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Last year was one minor league and one major league each month starting in October. They released three in short order, probably to make up for the backlash. With three out they’d be back on schedule compared to previous years. I expect one more (minor league that’s part of the single player icon swaps) to drop this month, but when? Just my guess.
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    McSwigan wrote: »
    Last year was one minor league and one major league each month starting in October. They released three in short order, probably to make up for the backlash. With three out they’d be back on schedule compared to previous years. I expect one more (minor league that’s part of the single player icon swaps) to drop this month, but when? Just my guess.

Why can't they just release them all at once? It would get the market moving and allow players the chance to use a special card of their choosing. What do they have to gain by delaying (how appropriate)?
  • Darioswag92
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    McSwigan wrote: »

Why can't they just release them all at once? It would get the market moving and allow players the chance to use a special card of their choosing. What do they have to gain by delaying (how appropriate)?

Cause you keep playing instead of quit this shiAt.
    Keep the market active for next months too
  • Darioswag92
    Oh i get it right now “delaying” lol
  • deejay85
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lack of big league sbcs just means I save money buying anymore fifa points. Already have the big leagues ready, smaller leagues I won’t bother as the packs will be terrible and I won’t use the players. Whereas the big leagues I’d do multiple times.

Have a decent budget for gaming every year, will just use it on other games and no longer buy Fifa points as by the time they release the better stuff new games will be out and I’ll be playing them instead! The other guys I play with on a regular basis all saying the same thing, one of whom usually spends 10k plus on Fifa points, said he’s spent a couple hundred and won’t bother anymore due to getting so little from EA in return as the packs are horrendous, same crap low rated players over and over and the servers so laggy all the time.

• Darioswag92
    deejay85 wrote: »
    Lack of big league sbcs just means I save money buying anymore fifa points. Already have the big leagues ready, smaller leagues I won’t bother as the packs will be terrible and I won’t use the players. Whereas the big leagues I’d do multiple times.

Have a decent budget for gaming every year, will just use it on other games and no longer buy Fifa points as by the time they release the better stuff new games will be out and I’ll be playing them instead! The other guys I play with on a regular basis all saying the same thing, one of whom usually spends 10k plus on Fifa points, said he’s spent a couple hundred and won’t bother anymore due to getting so little from EA in return as the packs are horrendous, same crap low rated players over and over and the servers so laggy all the time.

I hope this brings to you to never give money to ea sports again
    Im not the one blaiming whose spending real money on gaming,if you can afford that just do it,but not to ea sports company.Is just a mess and we are letting them to keep this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ way paying them every year and year and year...
  • llcg04
    648 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ligue 1 sbc was an absolute joke so i dont really care about leauges anymore