Do you want dynamic images?

BlitzersNL
25004 posts Player of the Year

Do you want dynamic images? 84 votes

Yes, what the hell is this mess?
77%
WelshXaviBoabdustHoopsterzSimmoLiamSullyTopCatKoreanMeatballsjackbingersThi-GerFubarRipperIreland_USNeckabobnumber7rockyRoosterBluemarcus2596TDF Tjarda NLFutgolMigz1806Moose FactoryBecksRightPeg 65 votes
No, it takes about 10 seconds per player to edit the image, I can imagine that being too much work
11%
NornIronPieman25XxNevermindxXUKz Finest MKLaVendetta16LiamaloneSteGriff83Renamed123456BombSquadPuppyTech1000 10 votes
What's an image?
10%
pekkaa88EisenhardtJason1986kayron16Amdp9BeastlyHuslaLSB1210SharpEndsWurrsmycash 9 votes

Comments

• SinkXI
    943 posts Professional
    I want the dynamic images, but when you get a red of a player that has one, that doesn’t appear in game , what’s the point 😂 Makes no difference
  • RayS
    36973 posts World Cup Winner
    edited November 2019
    The thing I don't get is why half the time a special SBC card will have no dynamic pic upon release but then they add one in a few days later. Are the EA dynamic pic staff just always behind on their assignments?
  • LSB1210
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What's an image?
    I don't care.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    3305 posts National Call-Up
    Add an option for “don’t care, there is bigger problems”
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    No, it takes about 10 seconds per player to edit the image, I can imagine that being too much work
    Don't care but there was no option
  • BecksRightPeg
    2755 posts Fans' Favourite
    Maybe they will be updated in a few days, maybe the wont? Maybe the Storyline cards are dynamic? Maybe they are not?

Oh right, we will just have to wait it out because there is no communication from EA.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7898 posts League Winner
    Maybe they will be updated in a few days, maybe the wont? Maybe the Storyline cards are dynamic? Maybe they are not?

Oh right, we will just have to wait it out because there is no communication from EA.

My red pics from the last two weeks are still missing the dynamic images. I think they fired the guy to cut costs.
  • kayron16
    2562 posts Fans' Favourite
    What's an image?
    LSB1210 wrote: »
    I don't care.

• DannySTFC
    9482 posts League Winner
    Respect the fact that people don’t care but I really like dynamic images. I’ve done SBCs like Corona and Osimhen this year just because they’re different coloured or designed cards. Might be sad but I like collecting different cards and I like untradable cards in general. Also come in handy for objectives to be fair, so yeah dynamic images does make a big difference to me, but I’ll survive with them!
  • Hayter
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don’t give two ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Tell you what I would like. A ❤️❤️❤️❤️ playable game!
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero

This is what frustrates me most with EA. Zero communication.
  • MrSavage
    239 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA Germany have confirmed the starters will have dynamic images as usual,

• Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    i'm here for the gameplay not for pretty pictures to look at in the menu screen
  • Boysie91
    15048 posts World Class
    I don't care
  • Moopycamel
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MrSavage wrote: »

De ligt?
  • Moopycamel wrote: »

De ligt?

juve cards won't get dynamics for league performances it seems like. Dybala got one for his CL card but might have something to do with EA having CL license (his shirt is plain in the image still).. so yeah that De Ligt won't be getting one probably.
  • Delvinho
    2451 posts Fans' Favourite
    Moopycamel wrote: »

De ligt?

I’d imagine not due to EA not having he rights to Juventus
  • I just want a game with rewarding gameplay. Everything else is a distraction from things that need fixing.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    What's an image?
    You could have UT with just names on cards with ign being generic and I'm sure, majority would still play.
  • soulless monsters not caring about beautiful dynamic images.. smh
  • Jfo88
    23100 posts Club Captain
    Thank you for your feedback. Will pass on to appropriate teams.
  • NornIron
    15505 posts World Class
    edited November 2019
    You all are putting to much pressure on EA.
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move

These bloated ❤️❤️❤️❤️ menus with all there 5 animations per click lagging the hell out need to be simplified.

Simple can still look beautiful; less is more.

They should maybe have an option for simplified menus --- much favourable over laggy menus.
  • RayS
    Boom, they updated
  • RayS wrote: »
    Boom, they updated

my otw thorgan hazard says hi with his headshot

still no dynamic for potm vardy either
  • RayS
    holdenwait wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Boom, they updated

my otw thorgan hazard says hi with his headshot

still no dynamic for potm vardy either

their graphic designers must work very odd hours or maybe they don't get paid