No skillpoints in Rivals

NDJ591
584 posts An Exciting Prospect
Yesterday I dropped down to league 10 because of the Icon tasks.
Shame on me, i know.

I have already won 3 wins yesterday. 2 of them were ragequits. one victory went (intentionally) over the full 90 minutes, because I wanted to test whether it was due to the RQ, that i dont get skillpoints.

now i won 3 games and gained 0 skillpoints.

what can i do to leave div 10 asap?
anybody had the same problem maybe?

According to the Internet, the problem is probably only in league 10.
From league 9 you get back to normal skill points.

How can i solve the problem?
@EA_Andy maybe ?

Comments

• steverich1988
    821 posts Professional
    😂😂😂👏👏 feel real sorry for u bud doubt ur find or deserve much sympathy here
  • Rabauken
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Karma 🤣
  • NDJ591
    nice comments here. typical EA community. so much salt here.
    i know that these relegate thing is bad, but its the only solution. i never do this tokens in div 1. no way.
  • Destin8or
    2993 posts National Call-Up
    NOW ALL YOUR DIV10 BELONG TO US!
  • steverich1988
    821 posts Professional
    Why would u go from div 1 to 10 in the first place 😂
  • NDJ591
    Why would u go from div 1 to 10 in the first place 😂

34 rivals wins, if i dont do 2 tokens the same time.

thats about 900 skillpoints. so i will finish in div 5/6. its perfect for all swaps to be done.

i gave away 50wins yesterday while i get relegated.

but its a shame that u cant get skillpoints in div10., mistake nr 355 in fifa20
  • NDJ591
    BiigDee wrote: »
    NDJ591 wrote: »
    i know that these relegate thing is bad, but its the only solution. i never do this tokens in div 1. no way.

If you honestly believe it’s the only solution then I suggest you reevaluate a few things. If your in the higher leagues then you should be good enough to complete there. They are designed for you to grind away not relegate to make it easier for yourself. Your making it easier for yourself but in the same time making it even harder for those in the lower leagues. I’m not suggesting you care about other players but that’s the type of player EA have created. Shiny cards come before all.

i gave away over 50wins yesterday bro.
    its not the mistake from the players, its the mistake from ea and the system aswell.
    Cups are missing / or a token mode.

thats not the point. Why there are no skillpoints in div10.
    its not about me at all. there are a few div10 players with the same problem.
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Hahaha. Hopefully you stuck forever.

Deep 😂
  • NDJ591

If that makes you happy, you have to have a full life.
  • Destin8or
    2993 posts National Call-Up
    Rivals is a complete mess right now.
    Currently there are no divisions, higher skillpoint players are scattered across the divisions.
    You have to imagine this is exactly what EA want, cause widespread disillusionment to the skill level players are on.
    Hoping that they try to make the pain all better with a healthy dose of FP.
  • Wurrsmycash
    1194 posts Professional
    How about instead of 'Giving away' the wins you actually try and compete for the tokens and objectives with a lil integrity in your current division and if you lose you lose and you win you win, I agree the current situation is disgraceful but isn't helped by people like you. The objectives are meant to be worked on for a number of days/weeks not spammed within 24/48 hour.

I wouldn't try to manipulate or cheat the game/system in any way no matter how bad it is....personally I would feel like I didn't earn the rewards and I am wasting my time
  • Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    GUBBA GABBA GUBBA GABA
    ONE OF US ONE OF US
    GUBBA GABBA GUBBA GABA
    ONE OF US ONE OF US
  • NDJ591
    How about instead of 'Giving away' the wins you actually try and compete for the tokens and objectives with a lil integrity in your current division and if you lose you lose and you win you win, I agree the current situation is disgraceful but isn't helped by people like you. The objectives are meant to be worked on for a number of days/weeks not spammed within 24/48 hour.

I wouldn't try to manipulate or cheat the game/system in any way no matter how bad it is....personally I would feel like I didn't earn the rewards and I am wasting my time

first good post here right now. gg.
    i tried it. with Skillrating 2100 its not possible to complete objectives if you havent done every sbc card and hold every first owner card. i played with NR BPL squads yesterday. i cant enjoy the game if i came up against pro players every match. Im sorry for that, but thats the system.
  • Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    Div 4-7 would have been enough if 2100 is true. Why div 10?
  • Idek
    17466 posts World Class
    Stupid to even drop all the way down to div 10 in the first place
  • NDJ591
    i know that it was stupid.
    only problem here is: Why div10 players dont get skillpoints for wins..
  • NDJ591
    I'm sorry for the people who have wished me never to get rival points anymore.

I think I had a softban the day before yesterday and therefore could not collect any points.

completed every single icon online task in less than 3 hours yesterday <3 and collected over 800 skillrating points.
    relegating is a nice thing B)
  • TW1103
    3354 posts National Call-Up
    What I love is that you're all stuck down there, most of you flew down past my Div 6, and some people even dropped from D6, so now most of the time I am getting closely matched games. Hope you all stay there and rot.
  • NDJ591
    TW1103 wrote: »
    What I love is that you're all stuck down there, most of you flew down past my Div 6, and some people even dropped from D6, so now most of the time I am getting closely matched games. Hope you all stay there and rot.

give me 2 days and im on 2000 lol
  • Numberofluck27
    1478 posts Play-Off Hero

If that makes you happy, you have to have a full life.

Hahaha.

I see my happiness is gone 🤪
  • TheMightyBee
    3485 posts National Call-Up
    :D:D
  • Rippa
    1765 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm only a d5 d6 player. I've not had any trouble in my divisions completing the icon swaps. The bpl I did 4 from 6 and liga I'm 2 of 3 so far. Point being, I dont think relegating is necessary
  • DafuqJustHappen
    234 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shame on me, i know.

I have already won 3 wins yesterday. 2 of them were ragequits. one victory went (intentionally) over the full 90 minutes, because I wanted to test whether it was due to the RQ, that i dont get skillpoints.

@EA_Andy maybe ?

I've been doing the objectives in the division I am, 5th. I'm an average player, and I still could do the objectives there, I really don't see why you needed to relegate all the way to 10th. Serves you right :smiley:
  • NDJ591
    Shame on me, i know.

@EA_Andy maybe ?

I've been doing the objectives in the division I am, 5th. I'm an average player, and I still could do the objectives there, I really don't see why you needed to relegate all the way to 10th. Serves you right :smiley:

ive done all tokens in less than 3hours bro. so easy
  • kayron16
    2527 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2019

Please, i smell bs here. Only an absolute tard would feel the need to go from Div 1 to 10 to complete these obj. Could have stopped anywhere from 5-7 if you're really a Div 1 player. Plenty of people trying to do the objective in Div 2 let alone Div 3-7. No sympathy here. Go to EA live chat and go round in circles for a few days.
    Shame on me, i know.

@EA_Andy maybe ?

ive done all tokens in less than 3hours bro. so easy

Yep now add on all the time it took to relegate and all the time it'll take to get back up. D
  • TW1103
    3354 posts National Call-Up
    TW1103 wrote: »

give me 2 days and im on 2000 lol

I thought you weren't getting any skill points to move up? 🤔