Formation In-Game Switch Glitch is back!

FUT_Moe
1141 posts Professional
edited November 2019
The formation in-game switch glitch from FIFA 19, where players are out of position, is back after the latest patch. Some people are even complaining that it's switching to the wrong formation. This needs to be fixed ASAP!

I hope EA fix it as fast they "fix" some of their SBC mishaps ;)

@EA_Andy Please pass this on.

Comments

• DonovanFan
    700 posts An Exciting Prospect
    happened to me every game eff this game fut founder this is my last fifa
  • SJR440
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    Welp - looks like I'm sticking to starting with the formation I'll be playing in game until this is fixed again then...
  • Dubbly
    1236 posts Professional
    Rip if true
  • bellstar
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bunch of nerds bring out patch after patch, they patch something but something else breaks or goes wrong. They should make the game work properley from release, shouldn't need update after update after update.
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Noticed this last night too. Switched me to a 451 formation.
  • Zambo9
    5775 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah I noticed that my players don’t change formation as soon as the match starts , but it needs the ball to go out before they go in my custom selected one
  • Wortel1981
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    Oh yes here we go again!
  • kayron16
    2500 posts Fans' Favourite
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    Yeah I noticed that my players don’t change formation as soon as the match starts , but it needs the ball to go out before they go in my custom selected one

This, it’s sorted once the ball goes out of play, foul is made etc. Not too big a deal
  • Roc_Xel
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    The fact it's sorted after the ball goes out or a foul etc. was already there.

However, I also noticed since the last patch that my CM or CDM will come forward way more than before, and actually play CAM sometimes, where they start for Chem reasons. I agree that it seems this is only since the last patch.
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    I've been noticing that when I look at my CTs in web app, they're totally different from on console. Console shows the right tactics, i.e. what I've set. Web app shows the defaults, i.e. what it would be if you didn't touch anything.

Dunno if that has anything to do with it. EA will probably say "just a visual glitch".
  • TheFirstKlutz
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This is why my Centre backs are starting on full back position and vice versa during goal kicks? Thanks seems very strange to me
  • Numberofluck27
    1022 posts Professional
    edited November 2019
    Ea will only sort it in a few hours if the issue is in our advantage
  • FUT_Moe
    1141 posts Professional
    edited November 2019
    I'm also noticing in-game that my RCB is playing on the left, and my LCB is playing on the right. Something is off after this latest patch.
  • Liamooo
    1086 posts Professional
    Zambo9 wrote: »

This