Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Relegating has completely destroyed this game

MeeseeksandDestroy
205 posts Sunday League Hero
Say goodbye to divisions and skill points, they don't exist anymore. Jesus ❤️❤️❤️❤️ christ.

Comments

• Doggies
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I agree. I have tried to play 10 games today. 8 / 10 the other player has quit right after kick off. Wasted so much of my time.
  • Andyrusski
    235 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You sure it's relegating and not EA way of making things that destroyed it for you?
  • Pooter
    4220 posts National Call-Up
    To be fair EA wanted to make more fun with the game, but this has been spoilt by those who relegate themselves
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner
    edited November 2019
    Pooter wrote: »
    To be fair EA wanted to make more fun with the game, but this has been spoilt by those who relegate themselves

Ea had the data from the first set and must of known what they were doing with the second.

People are people and will naturally try to exploit loopholes. EA it seems are too concerned with suppressing trader’s ability to make coins to really care about this for some reason.

Maybe pack sales are high and they take this as a sign of a happy community 🤷‍♂️

But it’s a joke right now, I mentioned in another thread, specific goal scoring objectives with multi game req’s rather than just plain “wins” would sort the issue for sure.

If people find a random rivals opponent who will share out objectives then it’s no biggie, as it’s only 1 game out of whatever.
  • Pooter
    4220 posts National Call-Up
    Pooter wrote: »

Ea had the data from the first set and must of known what they were doing with the second.

People are people and will naturally try to exploit loopholes. EA it seems are too concerned with suppressing trader’s ability to make coins to really care about this for some reason.

Maybe pack sales are high and they take this as a sign of a happy community 🤷‍♂️

But it’s a joke right now, I mentioned in another thread, specific goal scoring objectives with multi game req’s rather than just plain “wins” would sort the issue for sure.

If people find a random rivals opponent who will share out objectives then it’s no biggie, as it’s only 1 game out of whatever.

True, but you can’t do things overnight just like a piece of magic to stop these things happening. Developers go to meetings etc to think out strategies to combat thing, then see if it can be implemented in code. Whether EA are doing such things is another matter

It was more enjoyable first time around, but we’ve always got the thing where people relegate themselves to complete objectives, which isn’t fair for lower leagues