RTTF

maXmood
2013 posts Fans' Favourite
don't remember if they released more than one player from the same team last year, can someone confirm?

also, current set goes out of packs in couple of days.. how did it happen last year? did they release all cards at the end?

ta

Comments

• YOLOT0URE
    7899 posts League Winner
    I feel like we got Benzema and nacho last year but I might be wrong tbh
  • ROCKNROLLA
    1156 posts Play-Off Hero
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    I feel like we got Benzema and nacho last year but I might be wrong tbh

There was, I think most of the big teams got 2

• Ghotti
    3286 posts National Call-Up
    using futbin dont hurt ;) aguero sterling, philip pulisic, james renato, benzema nacho, alexis lingard. griez luis so even few from same club

https://www.futbin.com/19/players?page=1&version=ucl_live
  • maXmood
    thnx !

right then.. hope we get more from barca, bvb and bayern
  • DOMinant
    1990 posts Fans' Favourite
    Even this year there’s also Gomez + Mane, Kante + possible Willian, Eder Militao + possible Vinicius
  • Humma78
    2544 posts Fans' Favourite
    Are there any reviews regarding the current batch? Particularly Dybala and Militao
  • AntraXxX
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    So many teams got 2 players as RTTF last year: Dortmund, Manchester United, Juventus, Real Madrid, Bayern Munchen, Manchester City, Liverpool, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Tottenham Hotspurs.

• LocalHero
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    PSG got cavani and Kimpembe.

Hoping for a PSG defender this year
  • maXmood
    did they release all of them in packs at the end? or were they in stages and what you missed couldn't get in packs any more?
  • Mc_chigby
    1063 posts Professional
    maXmood wrote: »
    did they release all of them in packs at the end? or were they in stages and what you missed couldn't get in packs any more?

Whole team came at once last year. Its only been recently they have released two batches
  • Whoman
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2019

Last year there was only 1 initial Set, then another shortly after the group stages.

Teams that have a good chance of advancing and not had one yet:

PSG, Donezk/Dinamo (both tied for 2nd place), Atletico, Leipzig, Lyon,
  • Scutch
    15009 posts World Class
    Hoping there's a Lucas from Spurs. He'd be unreal.
  • Whoman
    These would be kinda neat:

Ziq4hp8.png

NgqEXRi.png

jvvncbK.png
  • Joestoe
    8551 posts League Winner
    Pretty sure Olmo will get a Future Stars. That will be insane.
  • ContraCode64
    2577 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mc_chigby wrote: »

Whole team came at once last year. Its only been recently they have released two batches

Makes me think they might rehash the scream release format and they'll all go into packs for a couple of days after batch 2's been out for a week.
  • Whoman
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Pretty sure Olmo will get a Future Stars. That will be insane.

I'd take that as well :) Would be decently cheap because of the league and not being a big name and still be easy enough to get on at least 8 chem due to the nation.
  • lfcsuiteynwa
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What month did future stars release last year?
  • AntraXxX
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    What month did future stars release last year?
    January, after TOTY.
  • Mc_chigby wrote: »

Makes me think they might rehash the scream release format and they'll all go into packs for a couple of days after batch 2's been out for a week.

Batch 2 is only in the shop from Friday to Monday, 10 day promo.
  • Keano
    16492 posts World Class

Really? Assumed it must be fri-fri... any confirmation on that?
  • iitalic
    1818 posts Play-Off Hero
    Keano wrote: »

Really? Assumed it must be fri-fri... any confirmation on that?

A: The first 17 Road To The Final Players will be in packs from the start of Road To The Final until November 15. A second team of players will be in packs from November 15 until the end of the event on November 18.