The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Anyone used mid Gerrard.

liamano123
354 posts An Exciting Prospect
I would be using him in a RCM role in a 41212(2)

Comments

• TurdFerguson
    2588 posts Fans' Favourite
    liamano123 wrote: »

interested as well, would be using him in the same spot hah
  • liamano123
    354 posts An Exciting Prospect

I’m still so undecided. I’m a premier league fan boy so wanted to get a icon from that league and drogba just feels like he’s gonna be no fun to play with.
  • TurdFerguson
    2588 posts Fans' Favourite

I’m still so undecided. I’m a premier league fan boy so wanted to get a icon from that league and drogba just feels like he’s gonna be no fun to play with.

yeah well I just feel like Gerrard has the potential to be an end game player and good to have a mid you can use in different positions and formations going forward.
  • Gerrard doesn’t play nearly well as his stats suggest...his passing is off and his weakfoot is terrible- which is sad because he is my favorite player in real life
  • Grezzerk
    1173 posts Professional

yeah well I just feel like Gerrard has the potential to be an end game player and good to have a mid you can use in different positions and formations going forward.

Used gerrard last year for a bit 3 months into the game (I think 3 months anyway) and he is nowhere near an end game midfielder. As guy said above he doesn’t play up to his stats at all. I’m sure de bruyne out played him in cm for me last year massively. I was really disappointed With his long shots aswell somehow. Would shout gerrard as I’m about to take a long shot joking around for the ball to end up in row z.
    Of course different people have different views on him but keep in mind there will be a lot of biased views on him because of who he is in real life and not because of how he plays in game.

If your on a small budget though then I would recommend him but don’t expect too much or you will be disappointed.
  • Acker
    1169 posts Moderator
    Used him for over 400 games perfect for me as LCM in 41212(2) sold in preparation of second round of fut swaps as he will be who I choose as can see him being more useful for me than the other options we have been given