The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Dump Matthaus for Maldini?

alexanderk26
1395 posts Professional
Currently rockin this squad but got Matthaus at RCM and Michael on the bench. Don't get me wrong Matthaus is awesome and his long outside the foot bombs from the right side of the pitch are something else but I feel like he's not worth 1.3m. I have about 140k right now. Should I sell Matthaus and one of the two Frenchies and go for Maldini?

C0927774-1E65-47BA-9867-2557546D4E9F.png

Comments

• Money2blow
    676 posts
    edited July 2015
    Considering I know you're fairly a good players to be honest, no it's not worth it, I MUCH prefer a reptile snake in the midfield over a CB, far many CBs on this game can do the job but no defender in the history of FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM, has there EVER been a defender on or "near" maldini's level. People here talk so much sh*t half the things they say makes no sense, they don't know the game they don't understand how to play the game. So keep lother and shoot for Desailley, he's a god written in books as well.
  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    Money2blow wrote: »
    Considering I know you're fairly a good players to be honest, no it's not worth it, I MUCH prefer a reptile snake in the midfield over a CB, far many CBs on this game can do the job but no defender in the history of FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM, has there EVER been a defender on or "near" maldini's level. People here talk so much sh*t half the things they say makes no sense, they don't know the game they don't understand how to play the game. So keep lother and shoot for Desailley, he's a god written in books as well.

This part is so relevant to you.
  • KSI Incognito 7
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    Maldini was amazing... his speed, tackling, passing and dribbling are exceptional... but his shooting is horrific.
  • SilkyJohnsonIII
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not worth it unless you just want change for the sake of change
  • Maldini was amazing... his speed, tackling, passing and dribbling are exceptional... but his shooting is horrific.

Shooting wtf ?????????????????????????????? Lol
  • KSI Incognito 7
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    Maldini was amazing... his speed, tackling, passing and dribbling are exceptional... but his shooting is horrific.

when i spend 1 million coins on you, you better put the ball in the frickin net

• alexanderk26
    1395 posts Professional
    Not worth it unless you just want change for the sake of change

I think it's more this than anything, also that I loved Maldini as a child

I have 550 games played with desailly. He has 1 goal for me. Scoring goals isn't an issue

• Money2blow wrote: »

Lol you're cute I like you ;)
  • alexanderk26
    1395 posts Professional

Lol you're cute I like you ;)

:D:D