The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Where to improve? Elite 3 currently

Carlo
1625 posts Play-Off Hero
edited November 2019
Okay guys, here are my untradeables
0-F173-CB6-2-D3-F-4-D70-950-B-AE9-EE130-B7-C3.png
07430-E92-E852-4-E69-97-AE-4-E7-BA5-A4-C299.png
DB1-CCC02-6338-4682-B4-AA-F8501-C4-A84-A9.png

Here’s the current squad. I do play 4-1-2-1-2 narrow. And btw tried both Messi and Ronaldo and they did not make a big difference and got me the same finish so I wouldn’t like to get any of them.

I also have storyline Zaha but he is good as a sub only. Also getting Rio these days.

4-D12-FDC3-183-F-4716-980-C-C4-BB7-B7-E031-A.png

Comments

• BeardGang
    1876 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well isn’t someone got luck on their side with red picks
  • BeardGang
    Hasnt*

Pogba or Ramos?
  • BeardGang
    Otw bed yedder 👀
  • SomeNextGuy
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    Them red picks though. Swap you for Chilwell, Pulisic and Chris ****ing Smalling?
  • Marsh
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Son, pogba and Ramos?
  • Zeke1216
    640 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2019
    Maybe son ? Other than that I can’t think of a game changer , you got pretty good team

Oh wait rttf dembele
  • mindm4ster
    5093 posts Big Money Move
    defo would get rid off Vardy and Pep
  • Carlo
    1625 posts Play-Off Hero
    I used to play with NIF Ben Yedder before Vardy.
    BeardGang wrote: »
    Hasnt*

Pogba or Ramos?
    Tried Pogba and he wasn’t that better than Sissoko for me. Not for the price tag at least.
    BeardGang wrote: »
    Otw bed yedder 👀

Waiting for ligue 1 potm before spending money on him.
    Marsh wrote: »
    Son, pogba and Ramos?
    Is Ramos an upgrade over Varane?
    Zeke1216 wrote: »
    Maybe son ? Other than that I can’t think of a game changer , you got pretty good team

Oh wait rttf dembele
    I was thinking of RTTF Dembele as well not sure about the price though
  • Boysie91
    10433 posts Has That Special Something
    Son for vardy
    Pogba for Sissoko
    Ramos for Varane
  • Fish88
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Neymar on 7 instead of vardy and pogba for sissoko
  • Carlo
    1625 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2019
    Everybody saying Pogba over Sissoko. Is he really that better and what chem should I use on Pogba?Was thinking about Neymar but can’t seem to fit him in
  • SPN1987
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    You just have to be lucky you got on the better end connection wise than your opponent. There's no such thing as getting better to me when gameplay is this P2W and gameplay is anything but fluent. If you had a connection like mine, which I will assume for this matter I honestly wonder why you even care about getting a higher rank. It becomes completely irrelevant to me when gameplay is horrendous with a few second input delay etc.
  • Oweyman
    1138 posts Professional
    Scream Aguero for Vardy and RTTF Dembele for his gold card, or as other people have said get Neymar.

Or even have some fun and get an Icon like Dalglish, who is a monster.
  • Fish88
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2019
    Carlo wrote: »
    Everybody saying Pogba over Sissoko. Is he really that better and what chem should I use on Pogba?Was thinking about Neymar but can’t seem to fit him in

442 neymar as a LF mbappe lm, pep lcm, one of kante/sissoko/pogba st and rcm

About pogba I'm not sure if hes better than sissoko tbh as I've not tried him this year, I just suggested it because you have coins to spare, you could try and get 85 blanc
  • Carlo
    1625 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2019
    Fish88 wrote: »
    Carlo wrote: »

442 neymar as a LF mbappe lm, pep lcm, one of kante/sissoko/pogba st and rcm

About pogba I'm not sure if hes better than sissoko tbh as I've not tried him this year, I just suggested it because you have coins to spare, you could try and get 85 blanc

Not sure whether i should wait for 2nd batch of RTFF or not