Rivals - The state of the teams...

gaz12321
166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Every team is at least 90% BPL OP players, Sissoko in almost every team, POTM Vardy in every team (predictably)... I ended up forfeiting games before kicking a ball because of the state of these teams. I'd rather take the loss than play the same game over and over, tried 8 times to try and see something different but nothing.

EA need to do something ASAP to encourage some originality. I don't want to join these unimaginative 'players' and build an OP BPL squad, I really don't. Shame it's the only way now isn't it? Well done EA.

I'd literally rather play career mode ffs!

Comments

• Dubbly
    2429 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s always been like this though. On every FUT. especially 6 weeks after release.
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    You'd think with the number of objectives available right now you'd see a better variety of teams, but I guess the fifa player base is now 95% sweats who get no satisfaction from life other than winning a game of rivals against someone with a depleted team.
  • kayron16
    2562 posts Fans' Favourite
    Play squad battles or friendlies then. People use what players they believe to be meta. Otherwise go around buying everyone a Gullit and Mbappe. I’d rather come up against Vardy than those.

Much worse is facing ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that quit before the game starts.
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    I come up against a lot of German , French and spanish teams in truth, but I agree the prem teams I come up against are sweaty as hell. But then when it’s all about pace why not stick with rashford and vardy 🙈
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2375 posts Fans' Favourite
    kayron16 wrote: »

Much worse is facing **** that quit before the game starts.

• gaz12321
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    kayron16 wrote: »
    Much worse is facing **** that quit before the game starts.

Fair point, I don't generally quit games. Lost my head a bit last night.

• RadioShaq
    18940 posts Moderator
    I would say the objectives help but then again seems like people don’t like using teams with variety as they dislike the objectives. Not really sure what can be done about it.