Militao vs Hernandez (nif), should I upgrade from Militao to Hernandez (nif)

win123vn
587 posts An Exciting Prospect
Any comment?

Comments

  • Freddieboi_27
    329 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nope, i did it and Hernandez wasnt worth it, militao is one of the best cb in the game
  • JT_cfc
    1080 posts Professional
    Disagree. I was using scream Pique with Militao, and I kept conceding many goals. Swapped to Hernandez and he was a rock. Kept 4 cs out of the last 5 games. He just felt better defensively and quicker.
  • win123vn
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    JT_cfc wrote: »
    Disagree. I was using scream Pique with Militao, and I kept conceding many goals. Swapped to Hernandez and he was a rock. Kept 4 cs out of the last 5 games. He just felt better defensively and quicker.
    Nope, i did it and Hernandez wasnt worth it, militao is one of the best cb in the game

    hmm, 1 - 1. So, any more comment?
  • yosef167
    6392 posts Big Money Move
    hernandez was good when fifa started now he is weak when teams getting better and i used him with lenglet before getting militao instead if him near lenglet and they worked great (now i have ramos lenglet)
    militao is far far better
  • Tboon
    5034 posts Big Money Move
    Hernandez is still my best defender. He's very good together with scream Pique.

    I tried many defenders and also Militao, but Hernandez is still my favourite.
  • win123vn
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tboon wrote: »
    Hernandez is still my best defender. He's very good together with scream Pique.

    I tried many defenders and also Militao, but Hernandez is still my favourite.
    yosef167 wrote: »
    hernandez was good when fifa started now he is weak when teams getting better and i used him with lenglet before getting militao instead if him near lenglet and they worked great (now i have ramos lenglet)
    militao is far far better

    fine, ok 2 - 2 :) thanks for your comments. Militao now is only ~ 5K meanwhile Hernandez is 9k. I dont know whether the price say something?
  • win123vn
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Oh for more information, I plan my defend as below. Op 1. I need play Modric 8 chem and Op 2 Modric 10 chem but I need to upgrade my LB from Roussilion to Mendy. So, which the best Op ? thanks bro
    Op1. Hernadez.jpg
    Op2. militao.jpg
  • Oweyman
    1240 posts Professional
    Militao is head and shoulders above Hernandez. Hernandez is such a disappointment.
Sign In or Register to comment.