Just lost against a pro -- its everything wrong with this game.

Ronaldo
3901 posts National Call-Up
So I'm not allowed to name and shame so I wont, just know that this guy is a pretty well known pro player.
I was 18-1 before this game and for an elite 3 player that's pretty good.

So I come up againt this guy, saw the typical Neymar Mbappe messi and knew it would be a tough one
I was however not prepared for a guy passing the ball around the back for 90%of the match. The match ended with him having 82%possesion his whole game centered around wanted me to press and then playing it over the wing cutting inside for a driven pass. It was literally all he did the entire game....

So anyone that wonders how certain people get top 100every week even with all the lag.... it's all about passing it round the back.

Comments

• ironawin1
    1150 posts Professional
    I see people post names all the time on here so i dont see why you cant
  • Cahir85
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why not name and shame.
  • *GoT shame walk*
  • NYCDYNAMIX
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2019
    Ronaldo wrote: »
    So I'm not allowed to name and shame so I wont, just know that this guy is a pretty well known pro player.

So I come up againt this guy, saw the typical Neymar Mbappe messi and knew it would be a tough one
    I was however not prepared for a guy passing the ball around the back for 90%of the match. The match ended with him having 82%possesion his whole game centered around wanted me to press and then playing it over the wing cutting inside for a driven pass. It was literally all he did the entire game....

So anyone that wonders how certain people get top 100every week even with all the lag.... it's all about passing it round the back.

You call this pro out and are annoyed with his gamestyle, but you don't want to name who it is because it's not nice? Lol ok there bud 👌🏻👍🏻

Why even make this post, we all know this game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and pros play like asssholes.
  • Ronaldo
    It's actually against the forum rules, and as someone who's been banned before I'm not looking to break more rules😂😂 it's a Dutch pro if that helps.
  • BigBadBaloo
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    People have named pros they have played before and not a single thing has happened.

Name or it didn’t happen.
  • AjaxLegends
    3562 posts National Call-Up
    It's actually against the forum rules, and as someone who's been banned before I'm not looking to break more rules😂😂 it's a Dutch pro if that helps.

Has to be Dani then?
  • Kingchavez_152
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    What you should’ve done is as soon as you noticed I would’ve just passed around the back until the match was over giving him the draw. Lol if you want to play like crap I’ll give you a draw. That’s usually what I do
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    you can still show us the screenshot of the game stats i guess :D
  • AznSW
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero
    What you should’ve done is as soon as you noticed I would’ve just passed around the back until the match was over giving him the draw. Lol if you want to play like crap I’ll give you a draw. That’s usually what I do
    There’s no draw in WL

• hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class

What's his name rhyme with?
  • People do this to me now every second game, passing around at the back should be stopped it sucks the fun out of the game. It's not fair either because IRL it's not actually possible to do this for too long, the reason its not possible is because on a pitch there is 11 individuals chasing the ball rather than 1 individual using a controller. You often see teams like Man City keeping the ball all game, often enough this is because they are allowed to by the other team in order to save energy for the counter attack.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6215 posts Big Money Move

Has to be Dani then?

He is known for playing fifa in the most cancerous possible way. So it would be likely.
  • Bapinho
    2523 posts Fans' Favourite

Has to be Dani then?

this
  • Kirkyy310192
    90 posts Park Captain
    hayhor1 wrote: »

This haha!
  • Ronaldo
    edited November 2019
  • Bakudu76
    2772 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dani confirmed
  • KurtyH
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    hayhor1 wrote: »

❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Kove
    4393 posts National Call-Up

Ajax are a wonderful team who play open free scoring football :#
  • Kingchavez_152
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    AznSW wrote: »
    There’s no draw in WL

I don’t play weekend league so you can tell now lol

What happens if you quit? Automatic win? That’s wack.
  • Ibracadabra86
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You just described the Fut Champions Cup. What a borefest this was.
  • Safehands84
    4046 posts National Call-Up
    Course you can name him as he technically hasnt done anything wrong. You could have just said I played pro x and all he did was pass it around the back etc etc. You havent broken the rules and neither has he. I'm not defending the pro or his douche bag way of playing by the way. Its poor form, the game full of people looking to find any glitch possible to gain a few extra coins. It use to really annoy me when I was younger I've broke disc, controllers , wardrobes doors. I'm melody a lot now and if somebody doing something like this I either quit, or go and make a drink and use something to hold the thumb stick down and waste their time.