The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Worth getting Rttf Kante

Ugri
7461 posts League Winner
edited November 2019
I have nif Kante and wondering if worth gettibg the rttf version?
I would need to sell all my if investments (not looking they will really rise..)
Is the risk to big on 1 card??

Worth getting Rttf Kante 45 votes

Rttf Kante
20%
NemBakerPalacePinterDarthGrowlerAbsting159SanchezzzzFootyFootyFootballThefranchise92caedite 9 votes
Nif Kante
73%
OoSUPERDANoOCampinokiller xaviholdenwaitContraCode64PiemanNoToHullTigersnumber7rockyo ShifTyZz oTMaher7LackosweatrukawaiDanic123MmikeyFinesse_4daysGhottiBobo23JuliantbXhrv97Recoba10 33 votes
Other...
6%
PFrugo77 JpCkid21 3 votes

Comments

• Danic123
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    Nif Kante
    Chelsea have a limited time span in the the UCL.
  • Ghotti
    3286 posts National Call-Up
    Nif Kante
    He will get upgrade in mid feb? If they will get our from group
  • Danic123
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    Nif Kante
    Ghotti wrote: »
    He will get upgrade in mid feb? If they will get our from group

Upgrade before then as they’ll qualify from group. Then long wait to the KO round. He could get a 2 point upgrade from that, but I think they’ll likely get a side too strong in the Quarters.
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    Thanks guys, so far confirming what i thought
  • number7rocky
    5058 posts Big Money Move
    Nif Kante
    Even with a couple upgrades he will play the same
  • futureyears
    1299 posts Professional
    Best hope of a decent amount of upgrades is Chelsea not getting out of the group and dropping in to Europa League
  • Joestoe
    6692 posts Big Money Move
    Danic123 wrote: »
    Chelsea have a limited time span in the the UCL.

If they end up third, it'll become a UEL card and they're pretty certain to go far in that one. Can see them getting to the quarter finals in the UCL as well.

But yeah, will take some time before he gets an upgrade.
  • Boabdust
    4885 posts National Call-Up
    Best hope of a decent amount of upgrades is Chelsea not getting out of the group and dropping in to Europa League
    Doesn’t work like that I don’t think
  • futureyears
    1299 posts Professional
    edited November 2019
    Boabdust wrote: »

@Boabdust

Thought it did last year 😕

Actually, it definitely did, Hamsik’s card changed when Napoli dropped in to the EL...

a35d7900413d75a06470ffd183fc1af6.jpg

4d77b39b0e457fce0c571cc95698f75d.jpg
  • LocalHero
    600 posts An Exciting Prospect

@Boabdust

Actually, it definitely did, Hamsik’s card changed when Napoli dropped in to the EL...

It works the same this year it’s in the FAQ. So the OP would probably benefit more if they finished third
  • Whoman
    5980 posts Big Money Move
    LocalHero wrote: »

@Boabdust

It works the same this year it’s in the FAQ. So the OP would probably benefit more if they finished third

Aside from the fact he would crash badly if they get knocked out and the first upgrade would be delayed 2 1/2 months compared to advancing in the UCL.

If you buy him now you do so because 1) you want to use the card now and 2) you think they advance.