The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Is anyone doing Hagi or Butra swaps?

Dolph
1177 posts Professional
Both look like they could fit this years meta pretty well

Comments

• GT500
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m going with Zanetti. Hagi and Butra will be decent for a few months but it’s not hard to find good attackers. Zanetti can easily last to tots and even last that imo
  • Dolph
    1177 posts Professional
    GT500 wrote: »
    I’m going with Zanetti. Hagi and Butra will be decent for a few months but it’s not hard to find good attackers. Zanetti can easily last to tots and even last that imo

I thought about Zanetti but some times I wonder if I really need anything more than a cheap back with a lot of pace.
  • HS
    1799 posts Fans' Favourite
    Probably hagi for me although I’m just going to see what positions are weak at the time I have the tokens
  • Dolph
    1177 posts Professional
    HS wrote: »
    Probably hagi for me although I’m just going to see what positions are weak at the time I have the tokens

I think Hagi is where I’m leaning, seems like he would be in my team until at least tots if not the rest of the game
  • Bas
    1293 posts Professional
    I think i take Butra. 1 attacking position sorted until tots
  • HelloDearie
    2370 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm torn between Hagi, Butra or Gerrard. Keep changing my mind every day.
  • cule54
    693 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Butra gang all day every day boy. Baby Butra got me over 1000 goals last year. In this META he would destroy
  • Dolph
    1177 posts Professional
    cule54 wrote: »
    Butra gang all day every day boy. Baby Butra got me over 1000 goals last year. In this META he would destroy

@cule54 how late in the game did u use him last year?
  • cule54
    693 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dolph wrote: »
    cule54 wrote: »

@cule54 how late in the game did u use him last year?

Lasted me till about mid April. After that you could tell his stats wouldn’t measure up against OP defenders out there.

• WarrenBarton
    9725 posts League Winner
    I’m getting Butra, 5 star weak foot, decent pace, dribbling and finishing.

Will be in my first team for months.
  • Dolph
    1177 posts Professional
    I’m thinking I’ll get RTTF Dembele and if I get Hagi 2 of my front 3 may be sorted for the year, assuming Barca go far enough