Ea Need to install a mutual skip for replays

Gervonta
4235 posts National Call-Up
This really needs to be done , before the game both players should be able to accept no replays to be shown. Sick of kids who score a tap in and make you watch the replay consistently just completely bores me.

If one player accepts and the other doesn’t Atleast the play can leave the game before hand instead of having to watch every replay if the opposing team scored.

Comments

• Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Some people get so triggered by celebrations... That's why they're in the game.
  • Gervonta
    Ishibum wrote: »

Read again it’s the replay that annoys me not the celebrations.....
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    They should reduce it to once only, not twice or more
  • Gervonta
    Pooter wrote: »
    They should reduce it to once only, not twice or more

Very annoying when you just want to play and the opponent just keeps letting it run isn’t it!
  • MoshStar
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited November 2019
    I skip the lot but if some annoying little git does it I’ll replay every goal I score then just keep the ball, they’ll catch on then.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Gervonta wrote: »

Swap the word "celebrations" for "replays". Point still stands. Everything in this game is basically designed to annoy others.
  • Foldsea
    1279 posts Professional
    Same kids who watch all replays to try to get you mad are the same kids who come here and complain but everything and they are the ones who get wrongfully banned for coin transfer etc etc
    Best thing would be a filter , I only want to play 18 years and above, no toxic kids
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    In FIFA’s gone by they had 2 to 3 replays of the same goal. 1 is bad enough
  • Nervous_Nick
    7216 posts League Winner
    I hate celebrations and replay watchers.
    They get the full package in return: Dab, Replay, full pause, time wasting
  • t-mase
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect

Just have a drink by your side when you play and don't look at the screen for the 10 seconds it takes for a replay.
  • Gervonta
    t-mase wrote: »

Just have a drink by your side when you play and don't look at the screen for the 10 seconds it takes for a replay.

What kind of drink we talking :trollface::lol: