The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Where are the whistleblowers?

MeeseeksandDestroy
205 posts Sunday League Hero
There has to be pissed off developers that are just as sick as all of us about how they trash the game with every patch. Imagine working hard on gameplay and then your producer says "hey, let's roll out these updates that I've arbitrarily decided on."

Not everyone working for the Fifa team is complicit in this and due their NDAs and not wanting to lose their job, we never get one person to come out and say "screw this, we heard you, we weren't allowed to make those changes you all wanted."

We deserve some transparency on all this.

Comments

• WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner
    Non disclosure agreements keep the little man quiet
  • madwullie
    6429 posts Big Money Move
    Lol there's actually wars and brutal poverty happening in the world
  • Thefranchise92
    4209 posts National Call-Up
    If there was scripting momentum and handicap someone would have come out by now
  • BiigDee
    4679 posts Big Money Move
    Sworn to secrecy, look at what happens to tubers when they’ve had enough. That’s why we get nowhere on the forum, monitor, keep quiet and remove as see fit
  • KurtyH
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    Non disclosure agreements keep the little man quiet

This
  • Brydobhoy88
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special

How much more evidence do you need ?
  • ComptonLAX94
    1564 posts Play-Off Hero
    So many People break NDAs though.
  • kayron16
    2500 posts Fans' Favourite

There is no evidence though, just ❤️❤️❤️❤️ coding and equally bad servers
  • Greezyweezy101
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    They would have all signed NDA's and would have their socks sued off if they said anything
  • Brydobhoy88
    kayron16 wrote: »

There is no evidence though, just **** coding and equally bad servers
    .EA admitted it was in their Euro game as a trial

.it was then in the game manual in fifa 08 & 09 EA was force to make a statement saying it was a mistake and a sub contractor wrote the game manual that comes in the disc cover.

.then EA say yes it was in our game but we removed it because it wasnt a good idea

.then coding is release (may be fake)

.then the powerpoint explaining how it was with EA stamps on it is leaked

.then EA but a patent for it and say yes we have the patent but its just incase we need it 😂

.coding then release for pc version showing how it works

.then their first pro they have banned for life and will no longer make money from EA after 2 days releases a video saying its exists.

I dont understand deniers this is basic knowledge you can find with one google search.

Some of us played fifa when the games came with a manual explaining features and controls and the fact this “mechanic” had a page that told you how it works is all the evidence you need. 2 years the manual had this.
  • Knowlesdinho
    12894 posts Has That Special Something
    You need to find another game to play, you relentlessly moan about this one.
  • HulkSmashPotato
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They are being controlled, just like my players
  • SomeNextGuy
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2019
    Scripting and handicap? The game has bloody one sided delay a lot of the time that makes it near impossible for one player to win.

This isn't a code, this is down to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ poor servers and lag compensation.

When everything points to something, it usually is that. Why do we need to make up some magic ❤️❤️❤️❤️ when the actual cause is clear as day?
  • Brydobhoy88
    Scripting and handicap? The game has bloody one sided delay a lot of the time that makes it near impossible for one player to win.

This isn't a code, this is down to **** poor servers and lag compensation.

When everything points to something, it usually is that. Why do we need to make up some magic **** when the actual cause is clear as day?

Its both.
  • madwullie
    edited November 2019

When everything points to something, it usually is that. Why do we need to make up some magic **** when the actual cause is clear as day?

Because delay isn't a strong enough reason for all these potentially top 100 players round here only getting gold 3 max week in week out because EA has got it in for them personally.
  • Brydobhoy88
    madwullie wrote: »

Because delay isn't a strong enough reason for all these potentially top 100 players round here only getting gold 3 max week in week out because EA has got it in for them personally.

Yup, if delay was the only reason the better player would still win because players are experiencing the same thing.

When its delay it evens up the game to a degree because the better player cant do these subtle movements that aberage players dont do , tackles take longer, it takes longer to shoot and when you add in the other thing we are talking about it becomes totally even and its anyones game.
  • madwullie
    edited November 2019

Yup, if delay was the only reason the better player would still win because players are experiencing the same thing.

When its delay it evens up the game to a degree because the better player cant do these subtle movements that aberage players dont do , tackles take longer, it takes longer to shoot and when you add in the other thing we are talking about it becomes totally even and its anyones game.

Thats not true though. I've not had any noticeable delay / lag since about 16. Probably means I'm a lot worse than I think I am if my opponents are struggling with game in game out
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    205 posts Sunday League Hero
    I mean, this has gotten a bit off topic. My point was, the developers worked hard on the launch day code to have their producers ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all over it and turn it back into Fifa 19. You'd think some employee would come out against always making the game worse with patches after working so hard to make it somewhat good in the first place.
  • Brydobhoy88
    I mean, this has gotten a bit off topic. My point was, the developers worked hard on the launch day code to have their producers **** all over it and turn it back into Fifa 19. You'd think some employee would come out against always making the game worse with patches after working so hard to make it somewhat good in the first place.

They have done this since fifa 18 though, they know how to make the defending manual and how to increase the skill gap the fact of the matter is doing that is not good for business because weak players would stop playing FUT.
  • Brydobhoy88

Thats not true though. I've not had any noticeable delay / lag since about 16. Probably means I'm a lot worse than I think I am if my opponents are struggling with game in game out

No Delay since fifa 16?? Never change your
    Internet dude 😂
  • leon1309
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2019

No Delay since fifa 16?? Never change your
    Internet dude 😂

Its not (Just) internet, its the game 100%.
  • Queens11
    1941 posts Play-Off Hero

It’s all there and built into the game
    What they say though is it’s not added online play which people won’t believe
  • Thefranchise92
    4209 posts National Call-Up

Where is the concrete evidence please
  • Brydobhoy88

Where is the concrete evidence please

.EA admitted it was in their Euro game as a trial

.it was then in the game manual in fifa 08 & 09 EA was force to make a statement saying it was a mistake and a sub contractor wrote the game manual that comes in the disc cover.

.then EA say yes it was in our game but we removed it because it wasnt a good idea

.then coding is release (may be fake)

.then the powerpoint explaining how it was with EA stamps on it is leaked

.then EA but a patent for it and say yes we have the patent but its just incase we need it 😂

.coding then release for pc version showing how it works

.then their first pro they have banned for life and will no longer make money from EA after 2 days releases a video saying its exists.

I dont understand deniers this is basic knowledge you can find with one google search.

What more do you actually want as evidence ?