RTTF Handanović

Brandnu1
37 posts Park Captain
Anyone else find this guy really good?

Comments

• Jimmyb83
    1157 posts Professional
    Inter are going out in the group stage. Are you not worried about him being a dead card?
  • Gfp13
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Last year I’m sure when a team finished 3rd in CL group their card got converted to a Europa league road to final card and still upgraded as they progressed through that
  • DIXON THFC
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    Brandnu1 wrote: »

Mate I've noticed this as well, even at his current rating WAY better than any keeper I've used this year including his NIF.
  • nicitel32
    2875 posts Fans' Favourite
    if they drop to uefa league the card get upgrade when they go through rounds in uefa?
  • Brandnu1
    37 posts Park Captain
    Jimmyb83 wrote: »
    Inter are going out in the group stage. Are you not worried about him being a dead card?

Not really.. even though he’s only gone from an 88 to an 89 he’s so much better.
  • Brandnu1
    37 posts Park Captain
    DIXON THFC wrote: »
    Brandnu1 wrote: »

Mate I've noticed this as well, even at his current rating WAY better than any keeper I've used this year including his NIF.

People say ter Stegen is nuts and When I play against him he’s solid but this card does some wild stuff.
  • Brandnu1
    37 posts Park Captain
    Gfp13 wrote: »
    Last year I’m sure when a team finished 3rd in CL group their card got converted to a Europa league road to final card and still upgraded as they progressed through that

Mate that would be sick!! If he just got to a 90-91 id be happy coz I find him really solid now
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14379 posts World Class
    nicitel32 wrote: »
    if they drop to uefa league the card get upgrade when they go through rounds in uefa?

Yes
  • Jdizzle
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    had him in drafts, he saved everything lmao.