Premier league potm

Gingerboaby83
318 posts Sunday League Hero
Seems switch didn’t get the Jamie vardy potm sbc which is strange since we got the first two.

Comments

• Gingerboaby83
    @EA_Andy do you have any info on why this wasn’t added to switch?
  • Sir Lew1s
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sort this out for us please @EA_Andy
  • ChappellRovers
    3069 posts National Call-Up
    I have been waiting and complaining since 11AM. All they keep repeating is there are limited sbc’s on the nintendo switch. It is driving me crazy
  • ChappellRovers
    Honestly hours of this rubbish, if it isn’t uploaded I am not gonna buy an EA game again. Why would there be POTM’s for august and september but not october. Every single time their response is “there are limited sbc’s on the nintendo switch”.
  • ChappellRovers
    They made me provide a link from the nintendo website saying the game will have parity with Fifa 19. Hopefully now after 40 minutes on this infuriating “help” chat they might actually help now. Thinking of selling the game after my experiences today.
  • Gingerboaby83
    We knew what to expect when it was announced as a legacy edition and to be honest I’ve been pleasantly surprised with the content we’ve got so far. The silence is annoying though and this is strange as we got pukki and Aubameyang. The only way switch would ever get parity is if is sold really well and matched pc for fut user base, which isn’t going to happen.
  • ChappellRovers
    Spent over 2 hours in chats with EA “helpers” and I think your right we won’t be getting it. Insane reality either include all of the POTM’s or none of them would be the logical solution. Absolutely ridiculous otherwise.
  • Gingerboaby83
    I’d personally give up potm and some other promos for the league sbcs. They were great for keeping you going all year
  • Stoz
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    I traded switch version in a couple of weeks ago and went back to Xbox as the game was just poor quality, very small user base. I’ll be honest to say I’m really enjoying fifa 20 Xbox version over last years
  • Gingerboaby83
    I tried it on Xbox and hated it so I stuck with switch. Prefer the gameplay but on Xbox there is so much more to do
  • Gingerboaby83
    Anyone heard anything regarding this?
  • Rotorooter
    80 posts Park Captain
    It seems like @EA_Andy has finally jumped ship. Really sad that. Not that I would want vardy.
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Will try and find out if this is intended.
  • Gingerboaby83
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Will try and find out if this is intended.

Thanks for this. It’s just strange as we got pukki and aubamayang
  • Rotorooter
    80 posts Park Captain
    Oh wow. Cheers!
  • Sir Lew1s
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    @EA_Andy Thank you 😊👍
  • Gingerboaby83
    edited November 2019
    Thanks again @EA_Andy for helping.

I’ve also to ask about bundesliga potm but I don’t think we’ve had it since launch so it’s probably not intended to come. I seem to be the go to guy to ask you lol.
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Vardy POTM should be live now.

As for Bundesliga I think that's intended otherwise the first few would have been up already.
  • Gingerboaby83
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Vardy POTM should be live now.

As for Bundesliga I think that's intended otherwise the first few would have been up already.

Yeah I don’t think we are meant to have it but I was asked if I could ask you.

Thanks again for sorting vardy

• ChappellRovers
    Yes thank you for sorting it!