Vardy POTM

Bbbbbbbb
616 posts An Exciting Prospect
Anyone having issues doing the sbc?

Every time I add a player it comes up saying failed to save changes. Have tried both companion app and web app. Cannot get on console as away for the week.

Any suggestions for a fix? Completed the fifa cup sbc, just cant add to the vardy one

Comments

• Danic123
    4603 posts National Call-Up
    Bbbbbbbb wrote: »

Every time I add a player it comes up saying failed to save changes. Have tried both companion app and web app. Cannot get on console as away for the week.

Any suggestions for a fix? Completed the fifa cup sbc, just cant add to the vardy one

Just come out & log back in later. Happens sometimes.
  • Bbbbbbbb
    Danic123 wrote: »

I tried that numerous times. Also swapped between wifi and 4g. I got it completed, but certain players continuously glitched the sbc for me so I couldn't use them
  • SimplyAdvanced
    1030 posts Professional

I tried that numerous times. Also swapped between wifi and 4g. I got it completed, but certain players continuously glitched the sbc for me so I couldn't use them

That’s odd. For what it’s worth it is working. At least you’ve 27 days or so to find the fix.
  • HBG-unit
    1051 posts Professional
    He's an animal I did it using untradeables. Was just about to purchase Werner at 280k... Got a Vardy who I sub in straight away for free who is better than Werners IF... Saved me 280k... Plus I'd have lost out on 80k in a few hours as Werner was down to 200k when I last checked

Madness
  • SimplyAdvanced
    1030 posts Professional
    HBG-unit wrote: »
    He's an animal I did it using untradeables. Was just about to purchase Werner at 280k... Got a Vardy who I sub in straight away for free who is better than Werners IF... Saved me 280k... Plus I'd have lost out on 80k in a few hours as Werner was down to 200k when I last checked

Madness

Agreed, he’s a beast.
  • Bbbbbbbb

That’s odd. For what it’s worth it is working. At least you’ve 27 days or so to find the fix.

I did get it done, just had to rearrange the team and couldn't use certain players as it kept glitching out
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    HBG-unit wrote: »

Madness

Surprisingly he's a effing animal in game was not expecting him to be quite this good !
  • BcfcDale88
    7191 posts League Winner
    Did you quit your last game on console? Or not shut the Xbox down properly?
  • Bbbbbbbb
    BcfcDale88 wrote: »
    Did you quit your last game on console? Or not shut the Xbox down properly?

None of that as I always back out to main menu to ensure I can use companion app. I managed to do it, and other sbcs but just the certain players, who aren't part of my team, tripped out.