We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

I’m not angry EA....just sad!!!!

I’ve regularly moaned about fut over the years for various niggles here and there but if anyone who works for them read these forums I do hope they realise this years game is so completely broken it’s now the worst fifa ever released, I’m
Absolutely gutted at how bad it is, long shots - non existent, corners - pointless, passing - hope for the best, pace started off working now meaningless again, sliding tackles - still don’t work, players falling over for no reason - yep, defending is normally a case of just running into people, no skill involved, I could go on .....but the worst thing is it’s just not in any way fun which is surely still important to everyone....the gameplay in general is so sluggish and awkward especially after that horrendous patch a week or so ago, it wasn’t too bad before that.....I don’t know, I feel like I’m going through a bitter divorce after a 20 year marriage, I hope they bring it back but I’m off to play something else that makes me smile ...ps I know quite a few people who feel the same way and I’m looking forward to the “get gud” comments

Comments

• It just got patched to much its a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ mess. Never seen a game get hit with 6! Game patches
  • Purplejacket
    2854 posts National Call-Up
    It just got patched to much its a **** mess. Never seen a game get hit with 6! Game patches
    What games are you playing? Most top selling games have lots of patches.
  • Muradbey
    64 posts Park Captain
    Completely agree. They really ruined it with the last patch. I miss the gameplay from the first couple of weeks. All they needed to do was to slightly improve heading and slightly nerf finess shots from outside the box but instead they nerfed passing, running and maybe heading as well. My bronze team from the first week used to pass better than my current 84 rated team. Having pace on a player meant something before. A 65 pace defender couldn’t catch up to 95 paced player. Now pace doesn’t matter anymore.

Probably 250+ corners since the start of the game and I have only scored 1 goal from a header and don’t remember conceding one. Let’s not start with Free kicks and penalties and how unnecessary those changes were.

• It just got patched to much its a **** mess. Never seen a game get hit with 6! Game patches

Not a month in.
  • Purplejacket
    2854 posts National Call-Up
    It just got patched to much its a **** mess. Never seen a game get hit with 6! Game patches

Not a month in.

Have you.played black ops or call of duty games?
  • FalconFan
    254 posts Sunday League Hero

Those games normally have a lifecycle that lasts longer than 10 months though.

With a shelf life of 10 months, 6 patches in after less than 3 months in...that even is ahead of what 19 had and 19 had more than 18. They are going the wrong direction. It is the same engine, the patches should be fewer.

• MHoney1234
    9713 posts League Winner
    FalconFan wrote: »

With a shelf life of 10 months, 6 patches in after less than 3 months in...that even is ahead of what 19 had and 19 had more than 18. They are going the wrong direction. It is the same engine, the patches should be fewer.

3 months? It’s been 50 days.
  • FalconFan
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    FalconFan wrote: »

3 months? It’s been 50 days.

True, Which is less than three months. I was being overly fair to EA since they did have the Beta release before the full release.

Granted that many of the issues they are scrambling to patch they knew about before the release.

At this rate, I am guessing 30 patches could be possible before July.