Hey FIFA Fans,
The latest version of the Server Release Notes are now available.
This is a summary of the changes that have been made, and the issues that have been addressed, via server releases between September 19 and October 30, 2019.
This covers multiple versions of FIFA 20, including FIFA 20 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch, as well as the FUT Web and Companion Apps. When changes only apply to individual titles, it will be made clear in the notes below.
Addressed the following visual issue for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, FUT Web App and FIFA 20 Companion App:
- A rare situation where random Player Items appear to have disappeared from some FUT Clubs.
- This was recoverable by the player by fully clearing their FUT Transfer Market Watch List.
Made the following change for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC:
- Made an adjustment to the matchmaking rules for Division Rivals, FUT Champions, FUT Friendlies and FUT Online Draft, specifically the Location rules, to make them stricter.
- In some cases, this may result in longer matchmaking times.
Addressed the following issues for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC:
- The “New Recruits” objective in FUT Season Objectives wasn’t completed for some players upon completing the objective’s requirements.
- Opponent’s squad didn’t have any stars visible on the team selection screen during FUT Single Player Draft.
- Rare case where some players were unable to connect to FUT and/or VOLTA FOOTBALL.
- Rare case where players were able to store over 100 FUT Items on their “Transfer List”.
- Players weren’t getting a VOLTA COIN bonus for completing World Tour events at previously completed locations.
- Restarting VOLTA STORY progress in VOLTA FOOTBALL, and recruiting the same player again, in Tokyo, would result in a default player wearing a default kit in the squad.
Addressed the following issue for PC:
- Rare case where some players were sometimes unable to access VOLTA FOOTBALL on PC.
Addressed the following issues for Web App and FIFA 20 Companion App:
- Unclaimed Loan Player Item Seasonal Objective rewards were missing the Loan icon.
- The “Manager League” Consumable Type filter returned every “Manager League” in results instead of just the desired league.
Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA 20 season, we'll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available.
The FIFA Team