Time to deal with PC hacking

Comments

• mway
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dead_Dave wrote: »
    mway wrote: »
    Im hoping to find a decent deal on black friday for a console fifa bundle, it will be interesting to compare the two, its my first fifa and choosing the PC for it was a mistake.

The mistake is not the PC, the mistake is FIFA.

The game has its problems no doubt but the PC has a smaller market, less players and an awful lot of cheating going on.

The game has problems on all platforms. It´s a bad game, that probably it´s even worst in PC. But in consoles, you also have people taking advantage of connections. It´s not a game that would make me buy a console. I would probably buy one for another game, but not to play this. This game is broken on all platforms.
  • Max_1899
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    Im hoping to find a decent deal on black friday for a console fifa bundle, it will be interesting to compare the two, its my first fifa and choosing the PC for it was a mistake.

Buying a console now isnt really that smart considering next gen consoles are arround the corner.

well ps5 gonna come around november/december 2020 so still a year to go.
    u can already get ps4 for like 200 eur already.
    if theres other games u wanna play it would be def. worth it.
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    It seems over the last few weeks everyone on PC has discovered this software. Every game is green timed everything, legacy defending and I've had a couple of the 3-3 under review losses too.

Crazy I got a week ban with no explanation but people are running this software. I'm sure all PC players should be entitled to a refund.
  • mway
    edited November 2019
    Now, what a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you have to be to cheat. I don´t get it. I was saying in other thread that I was not feeling well with QoS throttling so I won´t do it ( even I tested it ), I can´t imagine how stupid I would feel if I cheat enabling legacy defense or all green shots. Also, if we were playing for real money ... I´m not going to support it, but ok´ll get it. But cheat in a video game? You have to be really stupid.
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    First time I'm not gonna get gold 1 as a minimum. RQ 3 games in a row so far at 19 wins playing cheaters.

So annoying that this program has blown up for whatever reason. 1 in 10 games has become 8 in 10 this weekend.
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    5 games in a row.

First thing tomorrow I'm getting a refund on every single penny I ever spent with EA.
  • mway
    First time I'm not gonna get gold 1 as a minimum. RQ 3 games in a row so far at 19 wins playing cheaters.

So annoying that this program has blown up for whatever reason. 1 in 10 games has become 8 in 10 this weekend.

It happened to me a few matches ago, he was finishing everything in green. I didn´t know they were cheating with that too. In my region there are no so many cheaters. I mean I don´t see stamina regeneration, or legacy defending or 99 stats. It´s strange, but this last one was clearly using that. I have the game recorded. Could I report him ?
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    mway wrote: »

It happened to me a few matches ago, he was finishing everything in green. I didn´t know they were cheating with that too. In my region there are no so many cheaters. I mean I don´t see stamina regeneration, or legacy defending or 99 stats. It´s strange, but this last one was clearly using that. I have the game recorded. Could I report him ?

You can report him but this program has apparently existed for people to use for 5 years from what I have just read.

Basically, EA know it exists and have done NOTHING to stop it from being used in the last 5 years.

I think tomorrow I'm going to speak to the Consumer Ombudsman for advice on where I stand in terms of a refund for every penny I've spent. It is essentially lying to consumers and selling a product not fit for any purpose due to cheaters in which they won't resolve.
  • Grahammbe2
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dont see point in cheating you may as well save your time and money buy yourself a silver cup and engrave your name in it. Then we will all be happy
  • Dronegan
    1293 posts Professional
    @EA_Andy

Can you give us any info? Are you guys aware of what is going on?
    So many people using legacy defending online, is it even detectable?
  • greggles
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dronegan wrote: »
    @EA_Andy

• greggles
    up
  • Behnam_12
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    I mean it unplayable at this point. I can't even ping a pass without him taking the ball. Players stuck to me like glue, pulling the shirt of the player im controlling but at the same time controlling a different player to counter my runs. Lucas Moura with the ball is faster and stronger than Semedo and Baby Rio. Legit.

EA has lost the plot here. Unplayable game...
  • Behnam_12
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    up
  • mway
    I´ve just faced a guy that was clearly a cheater. All his players were just getting the ball no matter what I did, all his shots were in green. His Delaney run faster than Navas ( 89 + Shadow ) and he was not losing stamina at all.
  • Rolandinho
    1406 posts Play-Off Hero
    @EA_Andy

We PC players are just the minority, dont expect @EA_Andy even to respond, he is probably not even looking into this thread after reading PC in the title
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    @EA_Andy

With something like this it's difficult to give info but we are looking into the reports from the forum.

As always if you have any specific info you'd like to pass on please DM it to me and I'll make sure it gets to the right teams.
  • Springveldt
    7315 posts Big Money Move
    Cyodine wrote: »
    PC is a mess but it's what I play FIFA on. I could play on my Switch but I doubt that is very enjoyable.
    No point getting it on the Switch, the only difference between 19 and 20 is that they reskinned the box and the DVD, the game is the exact same.
  • greggles
    @EA_Roger Hello, if you could take a look at this thread. It tells you only the tip of the iceberg of what's the problem on pc. Just please try something to make the head office try and sort out a solution. The PC section of the forum is literally a chat room to discuss cheating. Good luck with the new job.
  • DeuceSpark
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    treishyy wrote: »
    I just had a fut champions game very close where he literally hit green on every ❤️❤️❤️❤️ shot.
    I was wondering if it was possible to be that good but i suspected of cheating when, on a mad chaos inside my box he greened 3 times, with the ball still 2 meters away from him...

Now i see this post... INTeresting -.-

Since i dont have much hope they'll fix anything, is there at least any way to report him to make him pay at least another 40 euros to play? :D

The dead giveaway for me was headers. It's extremely difficult to hit a green time header, so when you see that happening along with everything else, they are 100% cheating.