WTF...

Stejens
558 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited November 2019
Sure, keepers are not broken. Ramos, Lenglet, Carvajal, Digne holding the defense. Stegen in goal.

Broken game.

http://imgur.com/gallery/BWHbg5M

Comments

• Stejens
    And how tf do I make picture show in post and not just have link?
  • Stejens
    Oh and they say "fix shooting" pfffft
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2297 posts Fans' Favourite
    The person that scored 9 goals was clearly the better player 🤔

Just about the same possession, yet more shots on target, way more tackles, and better pass accuracy 🧐

How on earth people cant manage anything less than 90% accuracy on passes is what baffles me though 😂
  • Stejens
    I normally have better passing but this guy all out attack from start so I was whipping risky throughballs to get in behind. And yes maybe he was better this game, I'm not good under high pressure, but 9 goals from 11 on target? Broken.
  • BombSquadPuppy
    Depends from where he took the shots, if all shots were at the edge of the box then yeah id say broken, but if they were within the box and 8 yard line then he just took better chances
  • Stejens
    Yeah all in the box, but what makes the difference from a 90 rated keeper to a bronze if they are going to let in 9 goals in 11 shots!? I dont understand keepers in FIFA...
  • hawky028
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Stejens wrote: »
    Sure, keepers are not broken. Ramos, Lenglet, Carvajal, Digne holding the defense. Stegen in goal.

Broken game.

game is not broken ur defending skill(only 4 tackles?) is broken :p
  • Stejens
    hawky028 wrote: »

Broken game.

game is not broken ur defending skill(only 4 tackles?) is broken :p

Yes, I suck.

Been working hard on my defending but then when I tackle it miss and they run past me so I reverted to just trying to run into the ball to take it.
  • BombSquadPuppy
    Yeah all in the box, but what makes the difference from a 90 rated keeper to a bronze if they are going to let in 9 goals in 11 shots!? I dont understand keepers in FIFA...

But just because you have a decent keeper and defenders doesnt mean theyll do all the work for you 😝

You still have to defend and prevent those chances from popping up, even yashin, van de sar, and kane cant stop shots from good positioning, nor should they bail you out with constant wondersaves
  • L1vingl1fe
    4828 posts National Call-Up
    I normally have better passing but this guy all out attack from start so I was whipping risky throughballs to get in behind. And yes maybe he was better this game, I'm not good under high pressure, but 9 goals from 11 on target? Broken.

Lol this one is on you pal. The games not broken because you suck at defending 🤷🏻‍♂️