Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

What I have missed? Is EA falling apart?

Latanaka
911 posts Professional
edited November 2019
3 moderators hacked, poeple going mad about a leaked INI-file.

Reading everywhere:"Best day in FIFA history"

Jesus, feels like a countdown started to EA's day zero😅

Comments

• WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner
    Nah, just EA ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up on twitter, will all be forgotten about in a month. Was pretty funny though 😂
  • Brydobhoy88
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hope so but considering for every experienced player who want EA to fall there is 30 young kids spending money on fifa points.
  • Fab
    19422 posts World Class
    No, EA is not gonna fall apart over some twitter hacks everybody'll have forgotten in a month and some leaked file controversy which happens every other year.
  • tstuber
    91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Latanaka wrote: »

Total communication chaos. Its embarassing for one of the largest game producers on the planet...
  • Latanaka
    911 posts Professional
    Fab wrote: »
    No, EA is not gonna fall apart over some twitter hacks everybody'll have forgotten in a month and some leaked file controversy which happens every other year.

Thats what I thought, seeing every year a "leaked" file like this one.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6156 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2019
    Hope so but considering for every experienced player who want EA to fall there is 30 young kids spending money on fifa points.

Young kids are not the ones that spend the real money on this game. It’s adults that make a good living.
  • tstuber
    Btw is the hack confirmed?
  • FlyingOkapis
    1199 posts Professional

Young kids are not the ones that spend the real money on this game. It’s adults that make a good living.

This, kids will spend a tenner here and there.

I got a quite expensive team and yes I did spend money BUT the amount of messages I get that say 'mummies credit card' etc, nah mate I'm 32 with a wife and kids this is all me.

I find it strange how people think that mums credit card is so readily available..
  • Gainzy
    1100 posts Professional

I got a quite expensive team and yes I did spend money BUT the amount of messages I get that say 'mummies credit card' etc, nah mate I'm 32 with a wife and kids this is all me.

I find it strange how people think that mums credit card is so readily available..

Mate what you do with your own money is up to you. I used to do the same. But since I've stopped playing this game and ploughing money into fifa points month on month, year on year I've found I've got way more time for my family and we have a little more money to spend on doing cool things together as a family.

Ask yourself, is that £80 you can afford to spend on FP once every couple of weeks and the time you invest into making that spend seem like it's been worthwhile better being spent on a day out with the kids?
  • Azof
    17616 posts World Class
    People thinking an .ini files means anything hahahaha
  • They Caged Non
    5735 posts Big Money Move
    Gainzy wrote: »

Mate what you do with your own money is up to you. I used to do the same. But since I've stopped playing this game and ploughing money into fifa points month on month, year on year I've found I've got way more time for my family and we have a little more money to spend on doing cool things together as a family.

Ask yourself, is that £80 you can afford to spend on FP once every couple of weeks and the time you invest into making that spend seem like it's been worthwhile better being spent on a day out with the kids?

This is sound advice, if you are going to pee a load of money up the wall at least take the family out for a nice meal, or go do something for the day etc.

ive spent about 40 quid this year on FP and will probably buy some more when the 100k packs are out but some of the cash people are talking about is daft... yes its probably disposable income and people are rich so dont care blah blah blah but the fact still remains, just because you have money doesnt mean you arent still wasting it.
  • CK4795
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    What happened on twitter?
    What did ea post there?
  • Soon the Futmas hype is going to start and everything will be forgotten :'(
  • tstuber
    Just realised that most of the EA twitter accounts have been removed (zaro, corey, drpoplove, tomcaleffi, etc.). Looks for me like EA is dropping FIFA Community work.
  • mway
    1774 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2019
    Azof wrote: »
    People thinking an .ini files means anything hahahaha

Well they mean something. If you change that file you change stuff. Probably you don´t know but in PC those files were modified to make mods. Anyway, what that file represents is how the CPU difficulty is changed when you face the CPU in SB and Career Mode. It has nothing to do with DR or FUT. If there is anything happening on DR or FUT Champions, I agree, it would be much more complex than an ini file.

By the way, those ini files exist before FUT arrived to FIFA, so nothing new. Every year those files are leaked and nobody cares.I don´t know why all the mess this year.
  • IISUPERXEROII
    849 posts Professional
    Can somebody link me to what has happened can't find anything about it
  • Purplejacket
    2940 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2019
    Gainzy wrote: »

This is sound advice, if you are going to pee a load of money up the wall at least take the family out for a nice meal, or go do something for the day etc.

ive spent about 40 quid this year on FP and will probably buy some more when the 100k packs are out but some of the cash people are talking about is daft... yes its probably disposable income and people are rich so dont care blah blah blah but the fact still remains, just because you have money doesnt mean you arent still wasting it.

You should shash, im 38 with a family and trust me i make good money and splurge on my family a lot. So shash and dont tell another MAN how to spend his money boy.
  • Purplejacket
    2940 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2019
  • Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hope it continues 😂
  • kayron16
    2500 posts Fans' Favourite
    tstuber wrote: »
    Latanaka wrote: »

Total communication chaos. Its embarassing for one of the largest game producers on the planet...

Their communication was chaos even before any of this happened.

You do realise that the people saying ‘mummies credit card’ actually don’t care right. It’s just an insult to someone who’s spent lots on the game. 32 and you don’t get that?
  • Renamed12345678
    351 posts Sunday League Hero

Look at this enabler. Proud to say it don’t you m. I SPEND REAL MONEY!
  • tstuber
    edited November 2019
    Bump
  • KurtyH
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fab wrote: »

Your such a Fanboy every thread you post is so pro EA be it subtle or obvious - absolute joke are you on the payroll