1.07 Only Fixed 3 Things!!

TeamExtreme17
2829 posts Fans' Favourite
edited November 2019
"Addressed the following issues:

* Created players having their Skill Moves and Weak Foot reset in situations where an increase to the stat was earned when the values were already at the max of 5.

* Being terminated from your manager position in some situations due to delegating contract negotiations even in situations where the manager was having significant team success that season.

* Text alignment issues on the Tables screen impacting Goal Difference and Points."

That's it!? Are you kidding us!!??
Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on

Comments

• That's pathetic..
  • So I started playing Career Mode a little while ago and I play as a MOO, as soon as I played my first game I realized that I had 4 Skill Stars, and I was kinda surprised because you usually start with only 2 Skill Stars, so I just kept playing and after completing more Accomplishments my player became an 5 Skill Stars player, I kept playing even more and I was in a game and after completing “Beating Players Off Dribble 85/85” my player stopped doing skills, literally nothing, not even a fake shot, I first thought it was gonna be just for that game, but I played another game and nothing! So I looked at my player’s Skill Stars and he had 0! 0 Skill Stars!! EA has to fix this, I don’t know if this only happens to me but EA fix this please!
  • SeebaHD
    10 posts Ball Boy
    So I started playing Career Mode a little while ago and I play as a MOO, as soon as I played my first game I realized that I had 4 Skill Stars, and I was kinda surprised because you usually start with only 2 Skill Stars, so I just kept playing and after completing more Accomplishments my player became an 5 Skill Stars player, I kept playing even more and I was in a game and after completing “Beating Players Off Dribble 85/85” my player stopped doing skills, literally nothing, not even a fake shot, I first thought it was gonna be just for that game, but I played another game and nothing! So I looked at my player’s Skill Stars and he had 0! 0 Skill Stars!! EA has to fix this, I don’t know if this only happens to me but EA fix this please!

They fixed it!
  • Stringman04
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Clarification guys, just to prevent confusion ..

This is FIFA @) TITLE UPDATE 6
    .. it's called PATCH 1.07
  • Kenneth8500
    262 posts Sunday League Hero
    When I just saw ea for the second update in a, row just make few bugs I just shaking my head off. Can't belive this year is so fuckt up

* Created players having their Skill Moves and Weak Foot reset in situations where an increase to the stat was earned when the values were already at the max of 5.

* Being terminated from your manager position in some situations due to delegating contract negotiations even in situations where the manager was having significant team success that season.

* Text alignment issues on the Tables screen impacting Goal Difference and Points."

• N1koL4
    10 posts Ball Boy
    After this update i started new career and after 2 games i have 5 star skill LOL

• Samoset235
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    does this affect existing careers or do we have to start over?
  • FalconFan
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    Normally if they fix one thing, they end up breaking something else.
  • Kenneth8500
    262 posts Sunday League Hero
    As, every year you need to start over.
    Samoset235 wrote: »
    does this affect existing careers or do we have to start over?

• MikeFantasista
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    FalconFan wrote: »

So true...

• MikeFantasista
    Big problem for me after all the others bugs... already have 2 CM's broke:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PS4-my-CM-is-constantly-crashing-in-various-screens/m-p/8369553#M15525
  • TeamExtreme17
    2829 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2019
    FalconFan wrote: »

They've deleted being able to edit/change a player's position!!
  • SeebaHD wrote: »

They fixed it!

Now :(
  • Webdizzle
    83 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Fifa literally do not give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ pal, its a joke
  • So I started playing Career Mode a little while ago and I play as a MOO, as soon as I played my first game I realized that I had 4 Skill Stars, and I was kinda surprised because you usually start with only 2 Skill Stars, so I just kept playing and after completing more Accomplishments my player became an 5 Skill Stars player, I kept playing even more and I was in a game and after completing “Beating Players Off Dribble 85/85” my player stopped doing skills, literally nothing, not even a fake shot, I first thought it was gonna be just for that game, but I played another game and nothing! So I looked at my player’s Skill Stars and he had 0! 0 Skill Stars!! EA has to fix this, I don’t know if this only happens to me but EA fix this please!

It's the hottest topic since day one along with a million other career mode bugs but as we cm player don't buy stupid points or coins from our game mode EA have just hid behind the couch in the hope that we go away and don't ask about our crippled game mode. Don't ever expect a respons from EA as you don't get one unless it's fut.
  • ArneMueller
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I gave up on FIFA 20 as well.

Last year after the horror patch that introduced the OVR bug I was waiting and waiting then I gave up. This year its even worse since the game was messed up from the begining. And still so many bugs, old once and then new once. And still the majority of fixes come for the FUT and Volta parts of the game. I don't play FUT and I just played a little bit Volta (but only because CM is freaked up).

One good thing that comes out of it is:
    Last year with the OVR bug I bought Doom and all DLCs for the different Stronghold#s and The Settle Collection and played all the missions. It was fun.
    This year after the release and the endless bug list, I decided to buy all the Wolfensteins that I missed over the years.
    And for the moment I dont care about any EA Game anymore. I did not buy Madden 20 this year as an result of the Fifa 20 release state and the none fixing problems policy.

So in the end, the state of Fifa 20 is a good thing for other Software Companys, like Firefly UbiSoft and Bethesda, since I spent over 200€ on other games that are not EA.

Currently I only check the pitch notes (when the ps4 tells me that it installed a Fifa patch) to see what they fixed and if its worth stop playing Wolfenstein, at the moment I would say absolutly no.

For almost two month now I'm sitting on a game thats basicly broken, and I strongly believe that EA will not fix the CM this year, they will patch this and that and perhaps in Jan2020 or Feb2020 the CM mode is roughly playable but for the moment I give up any hope. The force will NOT be with us (and probably never again with us).
  • Rdubuisson
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So every other Tuesday, EA decides to give a giant middle finger to Career Mode fans by slow dripping the fixes. We should return the middle finger with Fifa 21 shouldn't we?
  • fortizb
    59 posts Park Captain
    Rdubuisson wrote: »
    So every other Tuesday, EA decides to give a giant middle finger to Career Mode fans by slow dripping the fixes. We should return the middle finger with Fifa 21 shouldn't we?

I agree. Next year I'm not buying FIFA 21
  • G9020wk
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2019
    fortizb wrote: »
    Rdubuisson wrote: »

I agree. Next year I'm not buying FIFA 21

I ain’t buying there 🐕 💩 next year. No new career mode or new 💩 will change this. I spent a lots money on this games when I could use that money better games. I have started career mode 5 times now fu333$&k @EASPORTSFIFA. Useles. Company that give flying f about the original buyers of this game. Career mode was first then came FU F237363783k T

• G9020wk
    I gave up on FIFA 20 as well.

Last year after the horror patch that introduced the OVR bug I was waiting and waiting then I gave up. This year its even worse since the game was messed up from the begining. And still so many bugs, old once and then new once. And still the majority of fixes come for the FUT and Volta parts of the game. I don't play FUT and I just played a little bit Volta (but only because CM is freaked up).

One good thing that comes out of it is:
    Last year with the OVR bug I bought Doom and all DLCs for the different Stronghold#s and The Settle Collection and played all the missions. It was fun.
    This year after the release and the endless bug list, I decided to buy all the Wolfensteins that I missed over the years.
    And for the moment I dont care about any EA Game anymore. I did not buy Madden 20 this year as an result of the Fifa 20 release state and the none fixing problems policy.

So in the end, the state of Fifa 20 is a good thing for other Software Companys, like Firefly UbiSoft and Bethesda, since I spent over 200€ on other games that are not EA.

Currently I only check the pitch notes (when the ps4 tells me that it installed a Fifa patch) to see what they fixed and if its worth stop playing Wolfenstein, at the moment I would say absolutly no.

For almost two month now I'm sitting on a game thats basicly broken, and I strongly believe that EA will not fix the CM this year, they will patch this and that and perhaps in Jan2020 or Feb2020 the CM mode is roughly playable but for the moment I give up any hope. The force will NOT be with us (and probably never again with us).

I’m playing other games to GTA 5 one of them.
  • MikeFantasista
    Damn guys, I am so 1000% feeling the same as you all... just amazing!
    This FIFA edition is soooo soooo sad, I'm definitely not pre-ordering this game anymore.
    It's out of my yearly buy-list, I keep my money in the pockets.

IF I'll buy FIFA21, this'll be in 2021 when hopefully for EA they fixed "all" the bugs which FIFA21 will have from launch being unplayable for the first 3 months.

Also the squad will be up to date with faces etc.

Sorry to keep referring to my other post also, I want more attention for the problems of EA/FIFA:

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/511371/vision-of-a-business-owner-on-ea-and-the-fifa-franchise/p1?new=1
  • Kvnji
    77 posts Park Captain
    This FIFA edition is soooo soooo sad, I'm definitely not pre-ordering this game anymore.

IF I'll buy FIFA21, this'll be in 2021 when hopefully for EA they fixed "all" the bugs which FIFA21 will have from launch being unplayable for the first 3 months.

Sorry to keep referring to my other post also, I want more attention for the problems of EA/FIFA:

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/511371/vision-of-a-business-owner-on-ea-and-the-fifa-franchise/p1?new=1

No problem, is a good post!
  • G9020wk
    Kvnji wrote: »

No problem, is a good post!

Awesome
    Post Buddy
  • G9020wk

Awesome post and you right, I’m doing that to or just skip the game if I read bad ❤️❤️❤️❤️ on the forums.