The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

What an absolute disgrace EA FIX YOUR BOTS

carolinabluejg
173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
It’s freaking November EA and you still have bots making outrageous tackles in the box giving up penalties. I don’t have time to get into all the other crap that’s going on in this game and game mode but just so you know, WE PLAY THIS GAME TO, don’t discount us because we don’t give you any extra money besides what we originally paid for the game. Come on y’all, let’s get one of these #’s trending #EAFIXPROCLUBS #EAFIXPROCLUBS #PROCLUBSPLAYERSAREPEOPLETO

Comments

• Elias_Samson
    50 posts Park Captain
    play with human players then... like the game is intended for....
  • Covado
    12 posts Ball Boy

How does that help address the issues of this broken game ?
  • play with human players then... like the game is intended for....

The game is absolutely not intended to be played with 11 human players. When developed, they knew that the VAST majority of pro club squads would never have 11 players. Probably less than 1% of pro clubs squads field 11 players on a regular basis. But I'm sure EA appreciates you making up bogus excuses for their ineptitude.
  • Skinner249
    598 posts An Exciting Prospect
    GingGing wrote: »

The game is absolutely not intended to be played with 11 human players. When developed, they knew that the VAST majority of pro club squads would never have 11 players. Probably less than 1% of pro clubs squads field 11 players on a regular basis. But I'm sure EA appreciates you making up bogus excuses for their ineptitude.

Or you could play with an ANY?

You are correct in that the game is a mess when theres 22 human players on the pitch, but I dont think EA really considered pro clubs having 22 human players when developing this awful excuse of a game.

You cant rely on the CPU to determine the outcome of your games and then complain when they mess up.
  • Skinner249 wrote: »

You are correct in that the game is a mess when theres 22 human players on the pitch, but I dont think EA really considered pro clubs having 22 human players when developing this awful excuse of a game.

You cant rely on the CPU to determine the outcome of your games and then complain when they mess up.

Personally I think playing with an Any ruins Pro Clubs. It runs counter to the base concept of what Pro Clubs are supposed to be. A lot of people agree with me and can't stand playing on a club with an any. If EA can't develop a game where the CPU can hold it's own in Pro Clubs. then make any the only setting. Also, what about drop ins? EA has over 50k total people playing drop ins throughout the day on PS, XB, and PC. Any isn't even an option there.
  • Skinner249
    598 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Skinner249 wrote: »

Also, what about drop ins? EA has over 50k total people playing drop ins throughout the day on PS, XB, and PC. Any isn't even an option there.

Used to be. Used to be 11 players on each team too. Unfortunately, people that went in to control the any and score own goals forced them to change it.

You had to play with an ANY when the game mode was first introduced.

I stand by what I say though, the CPU shouldn't be determining the outcome of results in online game modes.
  • Der Tooldoktor
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Who states that the game is completely intended for 11 v 11? There's an option to play with any numbers between 2-11 and it should work like it supposed to be.

The issue is not only in pro clubs, but in any game. Try to play a game with no instructions at all, your players will be all over the pitch. All midfielders will cover the wings, your full backs will be somewhere in RW/LW.

Like how deft can you be to set standard instructions for ALL Central midfielders to mark the wing. This includes the CAM and is why the CAM still after 1 year and 3 months ends up somewhere in full back all the time. For as long as they're not going to introduce instructions on pro clubs, it'll remain broken until they change all standard settings in the game from ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to standard.

The only thing is that they mess it up on purpose to frustrate people on pro clubs, so they spend more time on FUT and buy more packs.
  • Der Tooldoktor
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Skinner249 wrote: »

Personally I think playing with an Any ruins Pro Clubs. It runs counter to the base concept of what Pro Clubs are supposed to be. A lot of people agree with me and can't stand playing on a club with an any. If EA can't develop a game where the CPU can hold it's own in Pro Clubs. then make any the only setting. Also, what about drop ins? EA has over 50k total people playing drop ins throughout the day on PS, XB, and PC. Any isn't even an option there.

How does having an any ruin pro clubs? The bots position 10x worse with an any then without an any...
    The any is a different skill, playing with the defaults on pro clubs is often like playing with an awful standard gold squad on fut, where all your players have 1 or 2 star weak foot and skill moves.

With an any you can create chances in so many different ways that you wouldn't be able to do in anything else.