How would you fix this game?

Kingchavez_152
1605 posts Play-Off Hero
I am with all of you that agree that this game is horrible. The real question is how do you fix it? For example many of you say that shooting takes forever. Assuming no server delay, the player still has to power up and shoot the ball. If EA made it so that as soon as you press the shooting button and the ball would cannon off the players foot would you be happy? Immediate action would not allow for proper animation therefore not leading to a very realistic football.

I guess this thread is just for a real solution rather than just saying “fix this” and “fix that”.

Like many say fix the servers but does anyone have an idea of how a server works? How long does it take to set up? What’s the cost? Maintenance? Yes they have money but FIFA is not the only game they maintain.

Please try to leave concise solutions to the problem.

In my opinion EA should make the shooting animations slightly faster. Not the pace at which the players move throughout the pitch but rather the animations. It is important to note the difference between these two factors as they are not the same.

Comments

• Aspral
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    Better servers that are responsive.

Much less ai input.

Brackets of divisions so you face wider ranges of skill level and not sweat every game.

If I get a clear chance the GK should not be constantly saving bad players.

Remove chem cards. 15 and 10 stat boost just make every rare player the same and takes away individuality

• Fifaistrash20
    43 posts Park Captain
    Consistency it feels like I playing on a very cold morning on mud... Disgraceful tbf
  • mway
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    Aspral wrote: »

Much less ai input.

Brackets of divisions so you face wider ranges of skill level and not sweat every game.

Remove chem cards. 15 and 10 stat boost just make every rare player the same and takes away individuality

100% agree. Chem cards shouldn´t be present in this game. I´ve posted later, Morales with deadeye chem has almost the same stats than Neymar except for composure. With deadeye, Rashford gets 99 positioning and 99 finishing, unreal. What would you get better than that? So at the beginning of the game, we already have an 83 player that has 2 of the most important stats for a striker at the maximum possible of their value. :D
  • Fifalegend2016
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Better servers.

Make defending harder.

Improve ❤️❤️❤️❤️ dribbling.
  • L1vingl1fe
    4829 posts National Call-Up
    Move it back to how it was in early access with less gk rebounds and better dribbling
  • Moose Factory
    6210 posts Big Money Move
    Give us back the build version we paid for on day one would be a great start.
  • Blackbag69
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    Aspral wrote: »

Much less ai input.

Also remove position modifiers, no more Strikers playing CM roles
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    The first step is addressing delay and input lag.
  • Mutu10gol
    2995 posts National Call-Up
    Better servers, the game will be better after that. THE END
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Remove online play and go back to the days when you played with your mates and it was fun because it didn't really matter if you won or lost.
  • Chriswhiteisright
    465 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Remove online play and go back to the days when you played with your mates and it was fun because it didn't really matter if you won or lost.

Haha nice idea mate but knowing gaming it will probably go the other way and end up all online.

It all needs fixing.
  • Halfhand2
    619 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Zero auto tackles would make the game fun again.
  • Seandimes
    3453 posts National Call-Up
    Just leave it as it is. Its not perfect, but having to adjust your playstyle and tactics to a new patch almost every other week just sucks
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    Priority:

- consistent gameplay
    - Reduced AI defensive influence
    - Pack weight or a stable market
    - Fixing the opponent cherry picking and top 100 avoiding one another

Food for thought

- weekly tournament mode to replace weekend league