Bugs Still To Fix...

TeamExtreme17
2829 posts Fans' Favourite
edited November 2019
I hope you haven't abandoned Career Mode after the last Title Update as there are still issues we have been giving feedback for that haven't been fixed? TU3 had 16 issues addressed but TU5 only had 2 fixed and a new bug added! The following issues still remain to be fixed before we can finally start a bug free Career Mode: (We bought this game 2 months ago now so it's about time you made it playable for us!!)

* When you save a player in Edit Player and back out of the menu it should take you back to that player you have just edited! (So you can carry on from where you were). Currently it always goes back to the Austrian League..

* When first going in to Edit Player inside Career Mode it should go to YOUR team first.....

* League / Teams / Players in the Edit Player menu still aren't in alphabetical order, which makes it very confusing! It should be A-Z for leagues/teams and same for players (or from GK to ST) (And also add the Sort option)

* Secondary positions shouldnt be removed once you have edited a players position

* Table Columns are broken in Other Leagues since you added the Goal Difference column back

* Players such as Lingard still have LOD issues with their hairstyles during gameplay (this was fixed in Fifa 19 but is back again in Fifa 20)

* Players such as Kroos/Cavani etc have shadow issues with their Star Heads

* Players wearing Nike boots now all wear generic boots after the last Title Update!

P.S. May i also suggest that when you fix any Edit Player bug inside Career Mode you fix it in Edit Player in the Main Menu also!!

@EA_Andy @EA_Rtas @EA_Cian
Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on

Comments

• Also

While the ball is being passed you can't control your selected player.

Despite choosing manual switching the computer automatically switches your character.

The Player AI will often tackle the player's ball carrier.

The Player AI is listless and will often stand off their man by 10 to 15 feet

Most of the sliders don't have any appreciable change on the on-field product.

None of the strategies work. They all seem to result in a stand back, retreat first defense.

The Player AI doesn't contest throw ins.

The Player AI doesn't support each other. They stand around and watch the player I'm controling
  • Boly
    9 posts Ball Boy
    Did they fix the skills-wipe bug? Like if you start a career now since that fix, will you keep your stars?
  • fortizb
    59 posts Park Captain
    Don't forget the player career bug where you loose you dribble skill
  • CR1986
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There is also a bug with editing the way players wear the jersey in winter as you can’t wear short sleeve with techfit underwear anymore, you can select it in edit player but whenever you play in winter you’ll notice that the players automatically wear long sleeve jerseys.
  • FalconFan
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    With all the words of hacked EA employee accounts, career mode could get pushed yet again to the back burner. I hope not, it could push it back into the spot light.

For those of you that already bought the game, definitely want to see CM be playable for you guys.
  • MrSkittles93
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I hope you haven't abandoned Career Mode after the last Title Update as there are still issues we have been giving feedback for that haven't been fixed? TU3 had 16 issues addressed but TU5 only had 2 fixed and a new bug added! The following still remain to be fixed before we can finally start a bug free Career Mode: (We bought this game 2 months ago now so it's about time you made it playable for us!!)

* When you save a player and back out of the menu it should take you back to that player you have just edited! (So you can carry on from where you were). Currently it always goes back to the Austrian League..

* League / Teams / Players in the Edit Player menu still aren't in alphabetical order, which makes it very confusing! It should be A-Z for leagues/teams and same for players (or from GK to ST) (And also add the Sort option)

* Secondary positions shouldnt be removed once you have edited a player

* Table Columns are broken in Other Leagues since you added the Goal Difference column back

* Players such as Lingard still have LOD issues with their hairstyles during gameplay (this was fixed in Fifa 19 but is back again in Fifa 20)

* Players wearing Nike boots now all wear generic boots after the last Title Update!

P.S. May i also suggest that when you fix any Edit Player bug inside Career Mode you fix it in Edit Player in the Main Menu also!!

👏👏👏 @EA_Andy any news?
  • Hi, I'm from Iran, FIFA has been one of the best football games for me. But lately this game is not even capable of playing and the update has badly damaged the game. AI is extremely weak and the game has no excitement and this is bad for ea company and it is losing its customers. I'm sorry for poor English
  • It's career mode so don't expect anything soon. They are more bothered with FUT or Volta. Once again showing their distaste for career mode players!
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited November 2019
    Also, when first going in to Edit Player inside Career Mode it should go to YOUR team first.....

* Edited the OP
  • I hope you haven't abandoned Career Mode after the last Title Update as there are still issues we have been giving feedback for that haven't been fixed? TU3 had 16 issues addressed but TU5 only had 2 fixed and a new bug added! The following issues still remain to be fixed before we can finally start a bug free Career Mode: (We bought this game 2 months ago now so it's about time you made it playable for us!!)

* When you save a player in Edit Player and back out of the menu it should take you back to that player you have just edited! (So you can carry on from where you were). Currently it always goes back to the Austrian League..

* When first going in to Edit Player inside Career Mode it should go to YOUR team first.....

* Secondary positions shouldnt be removed once you have edited a players position

1. Not a bug
    2. Not a bug
    3. Not a bug

These aren’t bugs, they’re just annoyances. Quit mislabeling stuff you find annoying as bugs.
  • TeamExtreme17
    I hope you haven't abandoned Career Mode after the last Title Update as there are still issues we have been giving feedback for that haven't been fixed? TU3 had 16 issues addressed but TU5 only had 2 fixed and a new bug added! The following issues still remain to be fixed before we can finally start a bug free Career Mode: (We bought this game 2 months ago now so it's about time you made it playable for us!!)

1. Not a bug
    2. Not a bug
    3. Not a bug

These aren’t bugs, they’re just annoyances. Quit mislabeling stuff you find annoying as bugs.

Of course they're bugs!! They weren't in Fifa 19..
  • Nouseforaname
    8 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2019
    nm
  • No they aren’t. Those are just annoyances you have. Stop flooding the board with useless bs.
  • MikeFantasista
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'd like to add that I have now 2 career mode playthroughs that keep constantly crashing in various screens and even in matches. For my second cm it happens after my first official competition match...

Here's my post on the forum:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PS4-my-CM-is-constantly-crashing-in-various-screens/m-p/8369553#M15525
  • TeamExtreme17
    No they aren’t. Those are just annoyances you have. Stop flooding the board with useless bs.

Yes, yes they are! Edit Player has been slightly modified this year which caused a few issues, including once editing a player their position changes and overall changes, which has now been fixed, due to "flooding the board" with reports about it. A few other issues still remain..
  • darker246
    51 posts Park Captain
    Also, the hell with table? A month ago you could see Liverpool and City get relegated, now they cannot lose a game? 110, 112 points each year? Same for Bayern in Germany, Barca and Real in Spain, PSG, Juventus...
  • Stringman04
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    darker246 wrote: »
    Also, the hell with table? A month ago you could see Liverpool and City get relegated, now they cannot lose a game? 110, 112 points each year? Same for Bayern in Germany, Barca and Real in Spain, PSG, Juventus...

Yeah I've noticed this too .. since they fixed the issue with top teams not starting their strongest players, the top teams have been pretty much unbeatable in the AI scheme of things. Last season in my CM Spurs won the title without dropping a game!
  • Can someone tell EA that football has fouling in it! It’s non existent in FIFA20. Thanks!