I hope you haven't abandoned Career Mode after the last Title Update as there are still issues we have been giving feedback for that haven't been fixed? TU3 had 16 issues addressed but TU5 only had 2 fixed and a new bug added! The following issues still remain to be fixed before we can finally start a bug free Career Mode: (We bought this game 2 months ago now so it's about time you made it playable for us!!)
* When you save a player in Edit Player and back out of the menu it should take you back to that player you have just edited! (So you can carry on from where you were). Currently it always goes back to the Austrian League..
* When first going in to Edit Player inside Career Mode it should go to YOUR team first.....
* League / Teams / Players in the Edit Player menu still aren't in alphabetical order, which makes it very confusing! It should be A-Z for leagues/teams and same for players (or from GK to ST) (And also add the Sort option)
* Secondary positions shouldnt be removed once you have edited a players position
* Table Columns are broken in Other Leagues since you added the Goal Difference column back
* Players such as Lingard still have LOD issues with their hairstyles during gameplay (this was fixed in Fifa 19 but is back again in Fifa 20)
* Players such as Kroos/Cavani etc have shadow issues with their Star Heads
* Players wearing Nike boots now all wear generic boots after the last Title Update!
P.S. May i also suggest that when you fix any Edit Player bug inside Career Mode you fix it in Edit Player in the Main Menu also!!