How to invest 3 million?

Stejens
558 posts An Exciting Prospect
So I sold up and figured I'll invest all coins until after black friday, as sub standard teams are just as good as big players this fifa.

But how to invest? I figured go all in on some OTW but that's a risk that might not profit for a long time.
Buy up all 88s... we know they will at least double when the time is right. But even then if I filled transfer pile with 100 I'd still be left with like a mil.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    Stejens wrote: »
    So I sold up and figured I'll invest all coins until after black friday, as sub standard teams are just as good as big players this fifa.

But how to invest? I figured go all in on some OTW but that's a risk that might not profit for a long time.
    Buy up all 88s... we know they will at least double when the time is right. But even then if I filled transfer pile with 100 I'd still be left with like a mil.

Any ideas?

Earlier popular scream cards were good investments they have all risen already from 6
  • ml1dch
    1678 posts Play-Off Hero
    There's no way you don't make profit with 15k IF Velas
  • Stejens
    @Cyodine
    Not true. You can have 3mil squad and the likes of Rashford in a 100k squad will still rip you apart.

@Queens11
    I held back on scream as figured they will crash heavy once a garunteed scream SBC is released (as leaks had suggested)

@ml1dch
    People use Vela?
  • Queens11
    @Cyodine
    Not true. You can have 3mil squad and the likes of Rashford in a 100k squad will still rip you apart.

@Queens11
    I held back on scream as figured they will crash heavy once a garunteed scream SBC is released (as leaks had suggested)

@ml1dch
    People use Vela?

To many expensive Screams were to available for ea to even consider a guaranteed sbc if they did it would have to cost around 400k ffs
    Ive done ok with otamendi bought 20 of him at 200k or less last night and today Last I checked he’s already risen Around 40k I’m hoping by next Friday that’s around 100k
  • JoyW
    2930 posts National Call-Up
    There is one save bet: OTW

They keep rising before games and explode if they have a good performance.

Or for the long term: high rated players and IF for less coins. But the OTW rewards are much higher!
  • Queens11
    JoyW wrote: »

Or for the long term: high rated players and IF for less coins. But the OTW rewards are much higher!
    To risky I tried it a few times and got burned just way to long to wait
  • Queens11
    Popular higher rated players are a safe bet buying later and tomorrow morning after rewards they can see a fair bit of profit come Friday evening
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something

OTW is not a safe bet at all. A (bad) Injury in training and the value is halfed at least
  • Stejens
    Queens11 wrote: »
    Popular higher rated players are a safe bet buying later and tomorrow morning after rewards they can see a fair bit of profit come Friday evening

That's a good shout, I had been keeping an eye on prices of big players and they seemed to be lowest on Monday. I thought they rise slightly with SB rewards as people then use extra coins they receive to buy their man, but does not seem the case. And Friday they seem to peak as opposed to Thursday.
  • Queens11

That's a good shout, I had been keeping an eye on prices of big players and they seemed to be lowest on Monday. I thought they rise slightly with SB rewards as people then use extra coins they receive to buy their man, but does not seem the case. And Friday they seem to peak as opposed to Thursday.

I normally do this with icons if I pick a few some even rise by 100k or more come Friday if u pick the right ones
    Icons are fairly stable and certain ones never drop below a certain amount
  • Bapinho
    3529 posts National Call-Up

I normally do this with icons if I pick a few some even rise by 100k or more come Friday if u pick the right ones

which ones are the right ones :)?
  • ml1dch
    1678 posts Play-Off Hero
    People use Vela?

Absolutely not. But once out of packs it will steadily rise. And the moment an SBC comes along needing an 85/86 rated team with an IF you'll probably see a 50% increase at least on what you paid.

There's not much skill or fun involved. And you might wait weeks rather than days. But it's as close to guaranteed free coins as you can get.
  • Purplejacket
    3846 posts National Call-Up
    Buy scream cards that are op, there are 3 cbs u can invest in, all should go up by 50k in 2 weeks.
  • ml1dch
    1678 posts Play-Off Hero

There were about half a dozen OTWs last year that did nothing at all. They stayed somewhere between 12k-18k all season then dropped to discard around March.

As per the post above, if De Ligt's game today results in a broken leg rather than a goal then his OTW doesn't go from 35k to 85k, it goes from 35k to 12k.
  • Queens11
    Bapinho wrote: »

which ones are the right ones :)?

Lol can’t be telling u that
    U gotta figure that bit for yourself lol
  • JoyW
    ml1dch wrote: »

There were about half a dozen OTWs last year that did nothing at all. They stayed somewhere between 12k-18k all season then dropped to discard around March.

As per the post above, if De Ligt's game today results in a broken leg rather than a goal then his OTW doesn't go from 35k to 85k, it goes from 35k to 12k.

Joelinton is a save bet and can bring you so much coins

Maguire is a save long investment card

Lozano at his current price
  • Razovar
    2086 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2019
    But a team you like and play with it, Black Friday is still a month away.

Leave out the name calling ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • JoyW
    Pick Maguire will raise as soon it’s december. People will buy him as an investment for the SBC
  • JoyW
    Pick Maguire will raise as soon it’s december. People will buy him as an investment for the SBC

Got 80 of them so ... that’s a joke before someone says that I got then
  • Nodge86
    4668 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2019
    Razovar wrote: »
    But a team you like and play with it, Black Friday is still a month away

Crash started on the 5th of November last year. This year will probably be one week later.

Edited quote to reflect change and removed name calling. ~Rtas
  • Dutchbandito
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    Otw lozano lots of him
  • JoyW
    edited November 2019
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    But a team you like and play with it, Black Friday is still a month away you muppet

Crash started on the 5th of November last year. This year will probably be one week later.

Ouch :D

Edited quote to reflect change ~Rtas
  • nt009
    1871 posts Fans' Favourite
    But a team you like and play with it, Black Friday is still a month away you muppet

Crash started on the 5th of November last year. This year will probably be one week later. Only one Muppet around here...

that wasn't because of BF but because of RTTF, which will probably be released again on friday this week
  • Nodge86
    nt009 wrote: »

Crash started on the 5th of November last year. This year will probably be one week later. Only one Muppet around here...

that wasn't because of BF but because of RTTF, which will probably be released again on friday this week

So that’s the reason last year and it’s happening this year, probably on Friday. So prices will drop next week and that will start the crash followed by a rise towards end of November. That’s what I said no?
  • nt009
    1871 posts Fans' Favourite

So that’s the reason last year and it’s happening this year, probably on Friday. So prices will drop next week and that will start the crash followed by a rise towards end of November. That’s what I said no?

I'm just stating what caused the crash :)

I don't know why you said this: This year will probably be one week later.
  • Nodge86

I'm just stating what caused the crash :)

I don't know why you said this: This year will probably be one week later.

Ah gotcha. Figured we were basically saying the same thing. Last year was earlier than expected, probably rttf as you mentioned. I’d completely forgotten that existed. That’s why I guess a week later and it rttf drops this week. I’ll be right, if only by accident :lol:
  • SuperJames9005
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have 2 millions but I don’t know where to improve... basically satisfied with the team.
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    edited November 2019

So the market is going to crash? How do you crash something that has never moved? I think a “market” crash is a crock this year! EA have a promo pack for sale every day! The crash happened in September and will never recover

Leave out the swearing ~Rtas
  • Stejens

Yup, some dont understand the pre-crash.

And black friday or not I would still be investing the lot, as it's more fun and just as easy to get the same results with a lesser team.